Chapter 32

I didn't need a yacht as big as Viola's, but I had to admit that I was jealous. Not for the size, I don't think I need to compensate for anything, but for the amenities. It was like a floating luxury condo, with all the amenities. In addition to the berthing for the crew of twenty five, there were ten other luxury bedrooms. Each had gorgeous furniture, attached showers and plenty of storage. We couldn't take long showers, because they still had to use some evaporator and condenser operation to make more fresh water, but the fact that they could do it all was pretty impressive.

The yacht had more sun decks then I could count, solar panels on every horizontal surface to help power electronics, several satellites for communication, internet and who knows what else, a jacuzzi, billiard room, multiple lounges with full bars, dining rooms and kitchens, even a small ballroom where they could easily host a wedding reception. They even had a helicopter pad in case they needed to take a quick jaunt ashore, though their helicopter wasn't there at the moment.

It was insane.

"So why do you think they call it a ballroom?" Alaya asked me in a whisper, once Viola gave us the tour.

"My love, are you saying that you'd like some balls?" I asked in a hoarse whisper while I hugged her near the railing. We were powering through the Mediterranean at a rapid clip, willing to use fuel now since we were going to refuel once on the way anyway.

The captain had estimated a trip of just over two weeks, if the weather held, and that would give us two days to get to Groton to be prepared. That was the best we could do, and it seemed as though it should work. We were originally going to land in New York, but we adjusted the plan to have us land near Newport, Rhode Island, where there were many mansions from the Gilded Age when the tycoons in New York would summer up there. Newport was perfect, as it was only a few hours from Groton, and we could maximize our time there. It didn't hurt that it was closer than New York, and that the yacht would fit in well among the scenery there.

"I might like to play with some balls, yes." Viola and Esme had already disappeared, and I had little doubt that Esme was doing exactly what she'd set out to do, make Viola scream.

"I'll tell you what. Let's go check out our cabin. I miss the feel and taste of you." I leaned down, capturing her lips in a soft kiss, and pulling her body into mine. She moaned softly, her lips parting to let our tongues dance as though they were in the aforementioned ballroom.

It didn't take long before the kiss grew more heated, and Alaya pulled away, panting. "You better get me to the room, papi, or I'm going to take you right here," she said in a throaty whisper. "I need you, now!"

Thank goodness it wasn't hard to find the bedrooms, or I think Alaya might have done just that, and scandalized the poor crew. But we were able to get to the room, and lock the door behind us, before the clothes went flying. We'd had a nice little appetizer in the shower at Viola's Villa, which is a tongue twister I didn't want to try, and now we were ready for much more. "I love you Alaya," I murmured, while helping her out of her clothes. While I did that, she was helping me out of mine, which made no sense because had we just taken care of our own clothes, it probably would have been faster, but I think this was more fun. "And I can't wait to show you just how much as often as I can!"

"Then show me, Kian." Alaya backed away from me, crawling onto the bed and laying back on the pillow. "Come make me yours."

I crawled onto the bed, then found her left ankle with my lips. Watching her eyes with mine, I slowly kissed my way up her leg. A broad smile appeared on her face as she watched me work. My tongue was busy licking its way along her smooth skin, and I could hear her breath catch a few times as I hit some sensitive spots near her knee. I darted my eyes to her delicious pussy and could already see the light reflecting on the moisture that was beginning to accumulate on her. I looked back up at her eyes, which were fluttering as I got closer and closer to her center.