The Big 4

Third Person pov.
For the past four years Izuku would continue going to U.A with his adoptive parents. Occasionally, he would be left with Nezu, the two of them would have study sessions and/or play games. Nezu hasn't brought up any plans for world domination.. .. .. .. yet. That's in a few more years. When Izuku was around three years old Nezu introduced chess to Izu. This past year he became incredibly smart for someone his age, he could even be considered as smart as someone twice his age. When it was time for Izuku to start his schooling, he was sent to Masegaki Primary School. He met a young boy named Katsuki Bakugo. After they met they had become inseparable. Today is Izuku's fourth birthday and he is over the moon excited.

Hizashi pov.
Today is a big day for our little Izu! It's his fourth birthday, which means we'll all get to find out what his quirk is! I'm just waking up, along with Sho', so we both hop out of bed and take turns going to the bathroom. Once we're done, we decide to go wake Izu up together. We head down the hall, open his door, and make our way to Izu's bed.

Aizawa:"Izu, it's time to wake up."

"You don't want to sleep through your birthday, do you?"

Izuku:"*gasp* I get to find out what my quirk is! I can't wait to tell Kacchan what it is!"

Aizawa:"Whatever quirk you get, our love for you won't change."

Izuku:"When can we go see what my quirk is?!"

"We'll go right after you get done with school!"

Izuku:"Yay! I can't wait!"

Aizawa:"Alright, you better get ready for school. Your clothes are on top of your nightstand. When your done brush your hair and teeth, then head to the kitchen so we can eat breakfast together before school."

Izuku:"Okay, Dad!"

Izuku pov.
I can't believe I'm turning four years old already! I'm so excited! I hurry up and change my clothes, brush my teeth and hair just like dad said, and rush to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Dad(Aizawa):"Hey, Izuku, did you realize you put your shirt on backwards?"

"Oops.*giggling* I'm just too excited."

I flip my shirt around and take my seat at the dining table. Papa (Hizashi) came in and gave us our pancakes, they had fruit and whipped cream on top. It looks so good! I scarfed it down and ran to my room to get my backpack for school.

"I'm ready! Hurry up, I want to see Kacchan!"

Papa:"*giggles* Hold your horses, bud. I'm almost done with your lunch, then we can go."

Dad:"Hey, Izu?"

"Yeah, Dad?"

Dad:"Would you like to invite your friend Katsuki over for dinner tonight? We can have a party after we get done visiting the quirk doctor."

"Yes, Please! This is going to be the best day ever!"

Papa:"That's the spirit! Caw CAW!"

"Caw CAW! *giggle*"

Dad:"Oh no. Now there's two."