Chapter 3

***Lynell's POV***

We started to walk down the street to where all the fuss was coming from. People were shouting things, but it was quite hard to tell what!

When we reached the crowd, with me being the smallest I nodded to the other girls and made a run through the crowd.On my way I got elbowed in the face. Twice. Got tripped over. Twice. And received a few nasty comments from people who I accidentally bumped in to. But what do they expect with all these people?

When I was finally near the front I heard a girl squeal "Oh My God it's One Direction". Wait. Did she just say One Direction? As in THE One Direction? As soon as I got my thoughts in to place I tried to get to the edge of the crowd! On the way I ripped a piece of paper off someone's notebook and sprinted towards the front.

--------

Oh My God!

One Direction

Right there in front of me...

Just then, my phone started to ring in my pocket and my 'Kiss You' ringtone started to play.

I quickly pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the contact. It was Emily. I looked up to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

And I wasn't!

"Hello there... Can I help you?" A familiar husky voice said to me! I froze yet again and looked up! And There he was, only inches parted us...

Harry Styles

"Um-um I-I wonderedificouldhelpyouescape fromallthefangirls?" I blurted out so fast I hadn't registered it in my mind properly!

He smirked at me and gave me his autograph and said

"Yes... But you won't attack me like these lot will you?" Referring to all the girls in the crowd.

"No!" I said a but quickly "Follow me! Get the boys now" what the hell did I just say? Did I just say to Harry Styles I will help him escape the fangirls? I haven't even figured out my escape route yet because I didn't know that was what I was going to say. I said it really fast and too quickly! OMG what do I do?

"Where do we go?" Harry said to me.vi honestly had no clue.

"Umm go inside Nando's and we'll sort it from there!" I said, saying the first thing that popped into my mind.

The boys turned around and ran inside Nando's with me following them.

About a minute later I found myself in the most amazing yet awkward position I have ever been in.

"Can we get food?" Asked Niall in his really cute Irish accent.

"No! We have just been saved from those girls outside and we are now stood with a girl. Who we have never met before. What if she has just cornered us and is going to start FanGirling and ended up in us getting attacked again?" Said Liam, now I understand exactly why he was given the title 'Daddy Direction' he was so stubborn and all the boys immediately followed his instructions!

"I won't attack you. I promise. I just completely forgot who I was talking to and I went into a dream and said the first things I thought of. I'm so sorry!" I said apologising for making then feel uncomfortable!

Wait... Did I just say I went into a dream? Oh no that's embarrassing!

"No no! It's ok! Liam just gets a bit agitated when we are around fans on our own and when we are in these sort of situations" Harry said to me and winked at me. OMG Harry Edward Styles just wink at me?

All the boys looked at me as if to say 'so why are we in here?'! I immediately went out if my dream land and said

"I'm sorry for dreaming again! Go to the back of the building and I will lead you from there ok?" I felt my face going red again. Oh no.