Chapter 6

***Harry's POV***

"Lynell?"

"Yes Hazza"

"Just out if curiosity but do you play any instruments?"

"Well I'm quite handy with a kazoo and that's about it" i chuckled. To me stealing my line from the video diaries.

"Very funny" I said to her. She chuckled and turned to face me. "If you had a super power what would it be?"

"Peter Pan" she said mimicking me again. "Why?"

"Because from what I know about you. You seem to like the video diaries. A lot! So I just wanted to know what your reaction is..."

"So your probably going to ask me about best 'chat up lines' and then expect me to end up saying the whole diary. Just so I can say 'simple but effective' at the end?"

"No not really. But it's funny to know that you could say the whole of the diaries because you've watched them so many times"

"Your telling me! Have you heard Emily? It's mainly us two. We are above the average Directioner. We could relate anything to the diaries or to the lyrics of the songs. Like last week for example. We were out in town and we over heard some one say 'I want' and we just start singing 'I want' in the middle of the square. It earned us a few 'what the hell' looks but it was fun"

Oh my gosh! That girl is mental. But cute the way she loves her 'Directioner moments' with Emily.

The film finished about 30 minutes ago but we were just lying there enjoying each others company. I think each minute I'm falling even deeper in love with her.

"Sounds good! Something you'll have to show me".

"Yup" and with that she fell asleep right there and then. She looks really cute when she sleeps.

She buried her head in my chest and moved closer to me. So I decided to rest my cheek on her head and fall asleep.

And I did

---------

I awoke to the sound of music playing. And Lynell jumping at the sound if it.

And then I realised it was her phone ringing.

She got out if bed, sprinted to her desk and answered her phone.

"Niall?"she asked. Niall? He probably got her number off Alex.

"Why did you take Alex's phone? How do you know her password? Where are you?"

I got out of bed and walked and stood beside her.

"What's going on?" I whispered in her ear.

"Niall's being an idiot... He's trying to get me panicked... By saying we've been robbed because there's no food left" I rolled my eyes. Typical Niall though...

"Niall, you ate pretty much the rest of the food last night so shut up and give Alex her phone back" she said.

"No now! I'm coming down!" A smirk came on her face and she sprinted down the stairs and into the living room.

Everyone was in heaps of laughter as soon as we entered the room.

"What did we do?" I asked

"You slept with each other last night for one thing!" Said Zayn.

I knew 'one thing' was on the playlist this morning.

"You've got that One thing

So get out get out get outta ma head and fall in to my arms instead,