Chapter 5

***Emily's POV***

I walked in to my room to find Louis say at the end of my bed looking through my iPod. Oh no. That has an awful lot of

'Louis Tomlinson' and 'One Direction' related things on.

In the past few months me and the girls have been far far far too obsessed with the boys.

"Louis William Tomlinson... Give me my iPod. Now" he looked up at me and laughed.

"You guys attempting to remake the video diaries is really funny by the way" Oh Crap. I forgot about that. Me and the girls remade the video diary when they are at the gym.

"Yeah well... Did you watch it all?" Because at the end we said how much we adored the boys. And I went over board, confessing my love for Louis. Ooops

"No. Should i?"

"No you should not!" I said "you'd kill me of embarrassment" Louis stood up and smirked.

"Well we don't want that to happen do we?"

"I would. If you watched it though" I said with a smile.

"Do you have food?" He said in a really demanding way...

"Shouldn't it be Niall asking that question?" I said in a sarcastic tone (if sarcastic was the right word :-/ )

"But none of us have eaten since lunch. and I'm literally going to starve" I smiled and lead him down the stairs.

Surely enough Niall and Alex were sat there eating fish fingers and chips. Niall having 6 fish fingers and half a bag of chips-

Not exaggerated.

"You Pig. At least share." He picked up a handful of chips and shoved them in his mouth. Both me and Alex gave him the 'i don't know you' look.

"Niall. Share? I think not. That'll be the day pigs fly" Louis exclaimed "he didn't speak to me for a solid week because I stole one tiny chip one time when we went to McDonalds"

"Wow! Over protective or what?"

"I'm what" said Niall and everyone just rolled their eyes at him.

"That was a rhetorical question. It didn't need an answer"

"Ooops I think I just answered it" he said, putting his hand over his mouth like a drama queen.

"Niall? Really? What am I going to do with you?"

"I dont know" he said looking really confused. I couldn't be sure if he was faking it or he was serious but he looked pretty serious.

Just then, Harry walked through the door. Holding Lynell's hand. Awwww cute. They were both looking red in the cheeks, Lynell was smiling to herself whilst Harry was staring at her.

"Earth to Harry! Earth to Lynell. Is anybody home?" Said Louis, who was now knocking on their foreheads quite hard from what I could see.

"Sorry guys..." Said Harry, who then blushed even more so he looked like a tomato.

"Harry asked me something in my room and I was just thinking about it..."

"He asked you out didn't he? Awww" I asked her. And with that Harry left the room and went upstairs.

"Yup" she said smiling from ear to ear.

"OMG can we do double-date?" Said Louis. Who turned straight to me. Awkward.

"Lou, why do you have to make my life so damn awkward?" I said to him, also blushing.

"Because you my girl are coming on a date with me"