Chapter 8

A/N- I am so sorry for not updating in weeks, if not months. I'm so sorry. This is going to be a really short chapter because I feel extremely bad!!!

Please don't hate me!

P.S- this is NOT the date, it's just a random part about Louis and Emily :)

Trust me this is gunna be awful and I'm gunna make it up as I go along :'(

--------------

- Emily's POV-

I loved the way we were all going on dates. Lynell and Harry, me and Louis and Niall and Alex.

Harry and Lynell are going out tonight and me and Louis are going tomorrow and Niall and Alex the day after. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.

We have just gone on a 'shopping trip' that didn't work because Lou decided to shout "I love big red bus" resulting in hundreds of fangirls storming us. Great. I don't think Louis knows how dead he is right now! When Harry gets back with Lynell he's gunna be in trouble.

"Guys we're back!" Said Liam. "Every one get out". Immediately Louis sprinted out of the car and ran straight up to the drive way. Face palm

After we had all got in the house safely and were all sorted. I followed Louis up the stairs.

"I don't think you know quite how dead you are" I said, walking into my bedroom, right behind Lou.

"What?" He asked, raising his shoulders.

"Harry seems quite annoyed at you. I could hear him on the phone.

"It's not my fault. Do you want coffee?" He asked me changing the subject.

"Ok let's double the craziness... You don't know me after I have coffee at all" I said, knowing that after a cup of coffee I will probably go crazy and not go to sleep tonight. Oh well we wanna live while we're young...

We headed downstairs and headed into the kitchen. We went over to the counter and I grabbed two mugs off the side and put some coffee in them and then added the water from the kettle, (which was already boiled).

"Milk and sugar?" I asked. Louis started bidding his head frantically. Ill take that as a yes then!

I added the milk and a teaspoon of sugar. I then threw the spoon over to the other side of the kitchen and into the washing up bowl. 'Good shot' I thought to myself.

"What the..." Screeched Liam. Oops I forgot about his spoon issue. "It-it-it's a sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-spoon" he said, pointing his finger towards the side, shaking slightly. Oops I didn't mean to.

"Sorry Liam" I said in an innocent voice. He gave me the death glare.

"Right lets drink coffee" exclaimed Louis. I nodded my head in agreement. And started to sip the drink.

Just then Louise came through the door and ran straight for the coffee.

"No don't Emily please? I can't stand your hyper ness sometimes. Please pit the drink down" I ignored her and attempted to down the entire mug before she grabbed hold of the mug.

I won. I won. I drunk about 3/4 of it and poured the rest over Louise. It's her fault fir trying to get it off me.

"Emily you idiot!" She screamed, with coffee all in her hair. Haha very funny sight.

"It's your own fault! You shouldn't've attacked me and my coffee!" I said, stroking my coffee.

And with that, she stormed out if the kitchen and went upstairs to sort herself out. I just stood there and shook my head at her 'will she ever learn?' I muttered under my breath...