Chapter 7

***Lynell's POV***

When me and Harry got downstairs there was an extremely awkward atmosphere. Everyone looked at us weirdly and attempted not to smirk at us...

"Where and when are we meeting for lunch?" Asked Zayn.

"We only just had breakfast and you're already asking about lunch?" Said Jordan. Who then slapped him on the arm- flirt.

"We'll ring you when we get peckish" said Liam.

"Ok then lets go" I said. Dragging Harry out of the door with me.

"Wait!" Said Liam. "You need to put on a disguise so we don't get caught!". Harry stopped. Turned around ad walked back towards the hall.

"What do I use as disguise?" Said Harry. Liam raised an eyebrow at him as if to say 'what are you on about?'...

"Ummm... Hat and sunglasses as usual" said Liam who then frowned at Harry and then smiled.

Harry took the sunglasses and the hat, out them on and left the house.

---------

"Is the shop in walking distance?" Asked Harry. Why does it have to be walking distance? What about the taxi?

"Ummm yeah I suppose... Why? What about the taxi?" I asked confused.

"Awkwardness..." So he doesn't want to get a taxi because of the awkwardness? Ok then?

"Ok but don't you want people to know about-" I passed for a second wondering what to say. Our relationship? No thats going too far. "Don't you want people to know about us?" I asked now knowing what to say.

"Yes but no" he replied. Looking to the ground."I haven't actually said anything to the boys about 'us' but they suspect that we are a 'thing' and Louis is a psychopath he can read my expressions, he knows me too well... And with him walking in on us this morning... They're just going to be annoyed"

"Why?"

"They always think I jump into things too quickly- especially relationships"

"But Niall fancies Alex, Louis and Emily, Zayn and Jordan, Liam and Louise... They're all pretty much together"

"... But they haven't been caught making out..." True... "Yet" he added on the end.

"Yeah... But it's nothing to be disappointed about" I said hopefully reassuring him.

"I know... I'll speak to the boys later"

"Good idea" I said and took hold of his hand and squeezed it.

---------

We walked for a bit and I started to think about what Harry had just told me...

"Which way?" Harry asked me.

I thought for a moment.

Re-tracing our steps from the house.

"Left... I think"

"You sure?"

"Yup"

We turned the corner, and walked down the street which lead to where the shops were.

Suddenly there were loud screams coming from ahead. This is not good.

Harry looked at me and we both started to jog down the street and to the corner to be faced with hundreds of FanGirls... We staggered to a halt and Harry stood on my foot which made me whimper in pane, which caused three girls to turn around and scream "It's Harry Styles! It's Harry Stles" which lead to a large 'Directioner fangirl stampede'... not a position I am exactly enjoying being in. Shit!