Chapter 12

Harry's POV

Her eyes just opened! They really opened!

"L-Lynell?" I whispered, running my thumb over her cheek. "Lynell can you hear me? Are you in pain?" I asked. What do I do? "Lynell! Open your eyes" I begged.

Maybe i should call a nurse. yeah that would be the best idea. "NURSE, NURSE COME HERE SHE OPENED HER EYES!!!" i yelled. Just then a nurse came running through the door. She went over to Lynell's bed and looked her over. "she may wake back up in about 5 minutes" she said "thank you" i replied.

Omg i am so happy she is finally going to wake up. I watched as her chest rose and fell with her peacefull breathing. She looks like a beautiful angel.

Lynell's pov

I could hear Harry breathing beside me. So he never left me not even once, how sweet. I tried moving my hand to let him know i can hear him. But nothing happened. I tried moving it once more and to my surprise i worked as i heard Harry gasp. A moment after my eyes fluttered open revealing a white room full of red roses and Harry sat by my bed holding my hand. He looked like he had been crying and had no sleep or eaten in a while. "Have you been eating" was the first thing that came out my mouth.

"umm.....well.....no i haven't because i never wanted to leave you, and im so sorry i let this happen to you its all my fault" He said, his voice cracking at the end. He sat there crying until i piped up "its not your fault Harry it was the other car that came speeding into us" i replied.

"i love you" he whispered, "i love you too" i whispered back. "how long have i been in a coma, and i could hear everything but every time i tried to move i couldn't" i said. "well...you've been in a coma for 3 days and you heard everything i said?" he replied. "umm yh i did-" i was cut off by a nurse coming through the door.

"would you like to know your injuries Miss Lancaster-Sellers?" she spoke using my surname, how dare she. "yes, thank you" i smiled weakly pain running through my body. "well you have a broken arm, a broken leg, 3 broken ribs and lots of scars you will need be very careful when you leave in hour" she told me. She was right, i looked down my body and i indeed had a pot on my left arm and leg probably because that's the side the car hit me first. I had cuts all over my body even on my face, when i looked into the mirror Harry handed me i had a large stick across the top of my face. "how can you look at me im horrifying" i gulped sending shivers down my spine. "because your beautiful no matter how many scars are on your body" he spoke. "thank you" i smiled and kissed his cheek.

Zayns pov

Its been 3 days since Lynell's went in coma. Harry was perfectly fine after the crash apart from a few cuts and bruises. Suddenly my phone rang. "hello" i said. "hey Zayns Lynell's awake and we are coming back in 20 minutes could you tell Louis to come and pi k us up please" Harry said. "yh sure, glad she awake can't wait for her to back to her own home and btw you may need to help us clean up a bit" i spoke. "no you lot can clean up while Louis comes and gets us, it better be tidy when we get there" He said. "ok, bye" i said and hung up.

"guys Lynell's awake and Hardy wants Louis to go pick them up in 20 minutes" i yelled. " im going now" Louis yelled back. Ok i think he really misses her too she a great lass she cheers everyone up. Without her here we were all just sad and bored. "everyone else we need to came this place spotless before they get her so move" i said as they all came into the room. "aww" Emily and Alex replied. "NOW" i yelled. "ok" they all sighedand left to clean up.

What a way too the end the week!!

A/N hey guys thanks for reading, comment, vote etc luv u all xxxxxxxx Emily and Lynell