Chapter 13

A/N hi the next few chapters will be mostly about Emily and Louis because their date was on hold cos of Lynell's accident.

Emily's pov

A week, 3 days, 2 hours, 9 mins, 46 seconds and 4 sneezes later;

Me and Louis are finally going on our date. OMG i am sooooooooo EXCITED. Lynell is now fine she had her pots taken off but still has a lot of scars. Lately Louis has started his MAN PERIOD and is rather horney. He has been getting very touchy feely and its quite nice actually (i dont mean in the emotional way).

Anyway i am currently getting ready Louis had chose my outfit which is a boob tube which make my boobs pop out and a mini skirt that shows off my bum really nice. Louis is gonna get very active tonight in my room. Harry and Lynell have already gone too far to the point they were on the bed about to take each others pants off when me and Louis ran in on them just annoy them. HEHE we are evil.

"babe you ready?" Louis shouted from my door. "yeah just a sec" i shouted quickly applying my mascara. I made my way too my bedroom door and swung it open to reveal Louis with a very cheesy grin. "you look so sexy babe" Louis winked. I laughed and said a quick "thanks".

"lets gooooooo" Louis yelled and grabbed my hand. We are going to a cliff side to have a picnic under the stars and probably a little extra something in the back of his rented car. HINT HINT!!

We hopped in the car him in drivers seat I took shotgun. I'm so happy right now that I just want to scream so loud that everyone in Japan will shit them selfs. I wonder how far we will go tonight, I thought. "well how far do u want to go?" Louis asked. "did I say that out loud?" I questioned. "yes, yes you did" he laughed. "lol" I replied.

Louis pov

Well this is gonna be good, dinner on a cliff side and other buisness in the back of my car. We aravided soon after are conversation. "we are here" I cheered. "yay" Emily grinned.

We set out our blanket and ate our food looking out to all the stars sparkling in moonlight. We made our back into the car and into the back. We started full on snogging. we stripped off untill I started undoing her bra and sliding off her pants. I ripped of my pants and we got to buisness. She moaned everytime I thrust into her and very loudly too. I started going faster and harder making her moan after moan after moan. It got. very heated.

A/N sorry its short and dirty but im hyper and I don't know what else to put xxx hope u like it, Lynell and Emily xxx