49. Long Live The King

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

After the food fight was done the mess was cleaned up all the damages were repaired and after a light scolding by Glynda Y/n L/n was called to the headmistresses office to meet someone right now the entire New Age Academy was surrounded by Atlas warships for quote unquote security reasons when Y/n L/n arrived at the headmistress's office he was greeted by the three headmistresses.

Ruby Tojo: hello Y/n it's so wonderful to see you again.

Y/n: it's good to be back so what's the situation?

Venelana: well there's someone coming that wishes to meet you in person.

Y/n: I like meeting new people.

Glynda was standing at the window looking out at all of the atlas warships.

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing her work wherever she goes.

Ruby Tojo: well being the leader of the atlas military and the head Mistress of the atlas Academy does make her a busy woman but I will admit those are a bit of an eyesore.

Soon enough someone entered the room it was none other than the general of the atlas military General Jenny Ironwood.

Ironwood: Ruby!

Ruby Tojo: General

Ironwood: Venelana!

Venelana: General

Ironwood: and Glynda

Glynda: General

Ironwood: and this must be the famous and infamous Y/n L/n I've heard so much about.

Y/n: why am I famous and yet infamous? Why does everyone keep saying that?

Ironwood: famous because you're the first male to ever exhibit any type of real powers and attend this Academy and Infamous due to the fact that your powers are quite terrifying to say the least.

Y/n: I guess you have a point.

Ironwood: so tell me how are you able to do all that you do?

Y/n: well you see my mother she was a flufflepuff faunus known to be one of the most powerful breeds of Faunus the world has ever known but my father he was an alien more specifically a Titan his name was Thanos and many called him the Mad Titan.

Ironwood: interesting so I guess aliens really do exist?

Y/n: yes you see the universe is ever expanding and never ending there are countless species of sentient life forms Across the Universe and my father was part of a Dying race of Titans a Godlike race of aliens but unfortunately he was banished from his Homeworld for what many called an insane idea.

Ironwood: and what would that idea be?

Y/n: you see the Planet Titan was just like countless other worlds with the same problems too many mouths not enough to go around so my father decided that the best way to fix this overpopulation problem was to kill off half of his own race completely at random from the rich to the poor alike completely random and completely Fair.