8.

He grabbed the van door pulling it open

"Jimin! Hey! Stop!" Taehyung must have been running behind him, but he ignored jumping into the van closing the door and pressing the lock. His heart banging like crazy. There was the sound of fist hitting the bulletproof glass of the back window.

"Drive!" Yelled Jimin struggling to buckle up the seatbelt. "Just drive!"

The car set into motion rolling forward when the banging sounds stopped.

"Who was that?" Jungkook seemed amused catching Jimin's attention, who still had cold sweat running down his spine.

"Just... some stalker from school," he muttered trying to regain his breath.

"Your boyfriend?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"No! I don't have a boyfriend or anyone," Jimin sighed leaning back at the seat.

"What about a soulmate?" That question like a knife aimed at his heart.

"Let's not talk about it," he said closing his eyes seeing himself running over the castle's wall towards the edge of the highest tower over the abyss. The memory cut as quickly as it has started.

Why can't I remember, he thought bitterly.

If Jungkook is not my soulmate, there was a painful wince in his insides, if Taehyung is...

"So, where are we going?" He asked opening his eyes to catch Jungkook's dark ones.

"To Tony," Jungkook grinned.

"Tony?" Asked Jimin buffed.

"I thought you're my fan," Jungkook was still chuckling to himself meaningfully.

"Who says that?" Jimin opened his mouth in shock.

"Aren't you always blushing to the ears..."

"Stop! I'm not," Jimin protested feeling the heat reaching to the top of his cheeks.

"Who is blushing now?" Jungkook laughed.

"I hate you," Jimin turned to the window observing the night city flashing by.

Jungkook was still giggling madly, he needed a moment to calm down. Great, Jungkook was anything but nice, a freaking tease, way too confident for Jimin's liking. Still, so handsome he could be forgiven worse.

Where are you taking me? Jimin was thinking biting on his finger nail to still the tension.
Tony, Tony, he was repeating in his mind until it clicked.

"Your boxing trainer!" He almost shouted, receiving an amused glance from the driver and the company assistant who were in the van with them.

"Fangirl," Jungkook nudged his arm with his elbow.

"You're like that annoying brother I don't want to have," Jimin sighed.

"That's the title I'm aiming for," Jungkook flipped his hair back looking so fine again Jimin's insides twisted dangerously.