A thousand years (Niall Horan fan fiction)

*Maria's POV*

I was so exited for the game, I was going on England vs Spain. Soccer is my favorite sport all time, I used to play soccer when i was younger but not anymore.

I went to the kitchen and waited until Stacy (my best friend) was ready. Than we made our way to the game.

We had the best seats we could se over the arena. We sat down and waited for the game to start. Than i felt someone sit down in the seat by my side.

I looked to my left and saw THE cutest boy's in the world. One direction. I didn't panic because I am like those fangirls who don't panic when they see famous people. The one who was sitting next to me was Niall and than Harry,Zayn,Louis and than Liam. Niall looked at me and said "Are you exited for the game?"

"Yeah you?" I said .

"I am always exited for games" he answered.

The game was beginning the teams came and the game started. It was a great game I got exited every single minute but we didn't score. Than on the 75th minute England scored.

GOAL!

The crowd went crazy and me and Stacy started screaming and Niall hugged me and we jumped like kangaroos. Than when the crowd sat down again he hadn't let go of me. That was awkward and good. After about 15 awkward seconds he let go of me and sat awkwardly down. I felt like I was melting inside. "Sorry" he said.

"It's okay" I said.

The game ended and it was England 1:0 Spain. Me and Stacy wen't to the car,sat down and screemed. We where fangirling in my car for like 5 minutes. Than we went and grabbed something to eat and we went to our flat.

Me and Stacy live in the same flat because we used to go to school together and we didn't have money to buy a flat on our own so we decided to buy the flat together. I don't go to school anymore because I want to travel the world and I have been working so i can travel the world.

******************

Author's Note

Hey guys :)

hope you like this chapter.

The next one is going to be longer, and you are going to like it more and if you don't understand something or you want something to happen or you want to tell me something about this story you can talk to me on twitter : @BeautifulBeauB

Btw my name is Sigrun Maria you can call me Maria :)

-S.Maria <3