C H A P T E R : 0 1

"I would appreciate if you keep your voice low In front of me Mister Richards? do not forget you're standing inside my office. It'll be just a matter of minute and you'll be thrown out of this building" the CEO of the Jeon Industries threatened in her serious yet calming voice.

Mister Richards, who used to be well known businessman, sitting in front of her gulped and shook his head, "I'm really sorry Miss. Kim but, p-please try to understand that dissolving this business partnership will lead me to bankrupt in just a snap" he tried his very best to make her understand.

But the CEO, Kim Y/n, just crossed her arms over her chest and sat straight on her office chair. She took out some paper from her drawer and passed it to Mister Richards.

"your company is already going bankrupt because your all the business partners have decided to called off their partnerships with you. Well who can agree to continue the partnership with the company which is totally running illegal business" she said.

Another gulp passed down through Mister Richard's throat as he reads the terms and condition of the deal which he signed with Jeon Industries. It was clearly written in bold italic words; The deal will be automatically dissolved if any of these written found;

Partner's company going bankrupt.

Death of the partner.

If the company found running Illegal business.

If the company is going through unresolved issues.

Now Mister Richard regret for not reading the terms and condition before signing the deal with Jeon Industries. A sigh left his mouth and he nod his head.

Y/n shrug, "I told you before only. We don't sign deals with the companies which are going bankrupt or bring a stain on the reputation of Jeon Industries" she reminded her words which she said to him while signing the deal few months ago.

He nod his head and stands up from his place before making his way out of her cabin. Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed, 'he literally wasted my time'.

She start to work again on the files on which she was working before. She was completely focused on her work until someone knocked on her door.

"come in" she allowed.

The door opened, revealing her assistant in office and best friend outside, Irene. She closed the door behind her and then walked towards y/n, "what did he said? he was here for straight half an hour and you looks stressed out too".

Y/n look at her and shake her head, "he was here for nothing but to beg for not dissolving the partnership. The contract was already terminated the day his company was in the news headlines for doing illegal business".