C H A P T E R : 0 9

"I'm not coming with you, Jungkook. I'm going to my house" she replied but Jungkook just pulled her with him and opened his car's door.

"I'm not letting you go back to your house until I personally check it's security. You're coming with me to my house, do you understand Miss Kim" he demand in cold voice.

A frown appear on her face. She crossed her arms over chest and look away from him to avoid his cold stare, "I can stay at Irene's place tonight, you don't have to worry about me so much".

Jungkook raise his brow, "Irene is on a month leave. She is out of Seoul because of her grandmother's sickness, did you forget Miss Y/n?" He ask and cross his arms over his chest with a firm look on his face.

Y/n was already getting headache due to the sudden incident so without arguing further she just walked towards his car and sit inside it.

Jungkook smile and then took out his phone, he dial his assistant's number and within two bells the call was picked up, "yes, Master Jeon" he speak from the other side of the call.

Jungkook's gaze darkened, he clench his jaw, "fire the security guards of this building right now!! and hire new guards immediately and inform the security incharge of the company to meet me with his resignation letter tomorrow's morning" he demand in his cold voice.

Assistant Han just gulped hard, "s-sure, Master Jeon but what happened?" he asked. Jungkook scoffs, "just do as I'm saying assistant han if you want to stay in the company" he ended the call.

Once the call was ended, he opened the message section and quickly typed something before putting his phone back in his pocket.

He entered inside the car as he felt y/n's death glare on him. He buckle up his seatbelt and look at her, "I seriously don't wanna go with you Jungkook" she said.

Jungkook sighed, "do you wants me to call my father and explain him whole situation here? Do you really think he'll allow you to go back to your house huh?" He asked raising his brow and starting the engine.

Y/n just scoff and look away, "I hate you" she curse under her breath. Jungkook smirk, "you don't... Sweetheart or else you wouldn't have choose me that nig—"

His words cut off by her dangerous glare, "again?! why do you always have to bring that topic up huh? Can't you just shut up?" She said out of frustration.

Jungkook turn his head towards her, "don't forget who you're talking to Miss Kim" he reminds to which y/n just rolled her eyes and rest her head back on her seat.

Soon after forty minutes of driving, Jungkook pull up the brakes in the parking lot of the one of the most expensive and secure building of South Korea.