C H A P T E R : 1 6

"J-jungkook, What's wrong with you?" Y/n asked while pushing him little away from her body by placing her palms on his chest. She tried to calm him down but he is not ready to listen right now.

His body is on fire and he is scared that he might lose control. His hormones are taking over his mind and he is not able to think straight.

"I fucking need you... please... please love.. let me have you" he breath in her ear. Shiver went down to her spine when he pressed himself more to her body and she felt his hard member.

Her eyes widen when he smashed his lips onto her. He kissed her roughly but make sure that he won't hurt her. His tattooed hands start to roam all over her body while holding her tightly against him.

He slide his tongue inside her mouth and tap on her thigh to jump which she did. She wrapped her arms and legs around his waist and kissed him back.

He broke the kiss and look into her eyes, "tell me you want me to stop... please tell me because I don't know how long I'll be able to hold myself" he said.

She shook her head and whispered, "don't stop".

Without wasting a time he hungrily smashed his lips onto her and walked towards the room which is present in case of emergency of staying in office.

He kicked the door open and closed it by doing the same without breaking the kiss. His hands gave a firm squeeze to her ass and then pushed her on the bed.

She laid on the bed while breathing heavily and her lips glistening by the kiss. Her chest rising up and down as she look at him who is unbuttoning his shirt.

"What if someone came?" She asked. He chuckled, "do you really think I'll let anyone hear your moans except for myself mhm? I already made sure that the floor is completely empty" he assured before throwing his shirt away.

In no matter of seconds he hover over her body and quickly undressed her. He only left her in bra and panty, "spread your legs for me baby" he whispered in her ear and licked her earlobe.

She was already under his influence and when he whispered in her ear, did nothing but added fuel to her desires. He sensually touched her thighs and wrapped his arms around before spreading her legs apart.

He settled himself between her thighs and sucked on her neck before grinding himself on her clothed pussy. Y/n shut her eyes and gripped his shoulder, "oh my god" she moaned.

Jungkook groaned and rubbed himself more. He could feel her panty getting more wet than before. He start to leave hickeys on her collarbone by sucking and licking on her skin.

"P..please.." she breath out.

"Please what sweetheart? What do you want mhm?" He asked. She pulled him more closer to her body while he unclipped her bra behind her back. He threw it away and immediately attached his lips with her right nipple.

"I.. need you in..inside..ow!" She arched her back as he sucked her nipples harder while massaging the other one. He was marking her everywhere like she's his property and he owns her.

"You need my cock inside your wet pussy? Tell me do you want me to slide my cock inside your pussy so deep that it'll touch your womb with each thrust mhm?" He asked while removing her panty.

She's dripping wet.

Jungkook immediately removed his pant and boxers before pumping his rock hard cock in his fist. Y/n's eyes widen as she watched his whole length in front of her. It's not the first time she's looking at his cock but everytime she's surprised with his size.