C H A P T E R : 1 4

< JUNGKOOK's POV >

< JUNGKOOK's POV >

"I was in the bathroom that's why i couldn't attend your call. I didn't heard my phone ringing, why are you pissed off huh?" this woman has surely gone mad. My heart almost popped out of my mouth when she was not answering any of my calls and here she is speaking like it's not a big deal.

I look at her with not so good expressions on my face. I step closer to her until her back hit the wall and she has nowhere to escape. A gulp passed down to her throat, "what's your problem?" she asked.

I raised my brow at her and move closer to her face, "my soul almost left my body when you didn't picked my calls. I was worried as hell and here you're acting like nothing happened?" I asked coldly.

She sighed and looked away from me, "I'm tired of this Jungkook. Let me have some peace. I work with you in the office and at home I try to find peace which you're not allowing me to have" she mumbled.

My heart clenched listening her words. I know she's mad at me because of that agreement but still there's no need to speak like that.

I hold her chin and made her look at me, "I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me like this" I speak softly while gazing in her eyes. She shook her head, "I'm not mad Jungkook and if you're thinking it's because of that agreement then you're wrong. I already signed those papers you can take it.. I'm just— it's nothing".

I moved more closer to her until my chest collided with her. I intertwine my fingers with her and attached my forehead with her, "you know what my little girl, you can lie to anyone but not me. I barely need a second to understand what's going on inside this little head of your".

I moved more closer and snuggle my face in her neck before taking a deep breath. I swear this woman already smells so good and over that she just directly came after taking bath causing her to smell more nicer. I'm feeling like to stay like this close to her.

She never fails to make me hard. In fact I couldn't help but to get hard even in the middle of the meeting just by looking at her. I know I'm getting aroused but I can't help but to kiss her neck and close my eyes.

She breath heavily adding fuel to fire. The desire to mark her, claim her as mine was so strong inside me that without realizing in my own I nibble on her sweet spot and sucked on it until I left my mark over there.

She's mine. All fucking mine.

But as soon as she came to her stubborn self, she tried to push me away but I didn't move even a little, "leave me Jungkook, stop doing this and let me live in peace" she almost cried out.

I scrunched my brows and look at her more closely, "you're on your periods, right?" I asked as now I'm damn sure why she's behaving like this. 

She looked away from me and sighed, "yes, I am but that's none of your concern so please leave" she said. I chuckled watching her mood swings, "did you forgot the fact that I'm your boss mhm little girl" I tuck the strand of her hair behind her ear.