C H A P T E R : 3 0

< JUNGKOOK's POV >

If this is a dream again then I don't wanna wake up. If I'm hallucinating again then I don't wanna come back to reality. Please god let me live here like this with my baby. My bones are still aching to hold her close to me.

I never thought she'll ever come back to me but she did. She forgave me. My angel didn't move on with any other guy. I'm really thankful for that. It was never my intention to hurt her but I did. Now that I've got her back, this time I'm gonna make sure that she stays with me for the rest of my life by my side.

I ain't gonna hurt her nor I'll let anyone to hurt her. I've got my power back as she returned back. I've got back all my strength, heart, soul and life which she took away from me. She's my reason to live and without her I'm nothing.

"Kook" the voice I was dying to hear since last four months finally reached my ears. I swear to god I've got goosebumps all over my body, my stomach is chruning from inside due to the mix emotions I'm feeling right now.

"Y-yes, love" I asked and turn around. There she stood in the doorway in wet hairs and a navy blue bathrobe wrapped around her body perfectly. Her face was glowing and this glow is lot different from last four months.

She's my goddess. My love. Mine.

But then my gaze landed on her neck— the nail scratch— and my blood boiled in anger again. I know by now that bastard must've already died but still how I wish to bring him back from hell and again kill him in a most ruthless way.

I just know one principle to keep her safe; touch her and I'll burn down your and your seven generations world.

My fingers balled in a tight fist and my jaw automatically clenched so hard that it start to hurt. I slowly walked towards her and put her hairs behind her ear, "does it hurt mhm?" I asked softly tracing my finger on that scratch.

She hummed, "it does but it'll be fine soon".

I sigh and hold her hand before making her sit on the stool in front of the dressing table. I picked up another towel and dry out the excessive water from her hairs, "why did you washed hairs at night mhm? You wanna catch cold, little girl?" I asked and continue to tap towel on her scalp gently.

She smiled softly— soothing my heart— I can look at her face in the mirror and she shook her head, "nopes! I know you won't let me catch cold but even If I do I'll still be happy because you'll stay in bed with me whole time wrapped in warm covers. You will hold me in your warm arms and make soup for me. Even though you'll bicker around and complain but still you'll take care of me like your little girl" she said.

Her eyes were shining while speaking and I was standing here smiling like a fool because I know I'll do exactly what she said, "I'll still take care of you, no matter what" I pressed a kiss on her head and then pick up the dryer from the table.

"I know" she giggled. My ears were dying to hear this sound from her mouth. It was enough to give a relief to my heart. I can watch her smiling, talking, giggling and frowning for the rest of my life without complaining.