C H A P T E R : 2 6

< AUTHOR'S POV >

A week has passed since she is admitted in the hospital. Her injuries are getting better but the only thing left is to wake up. She's still not opening her eyes. Her fingers shows some movements but she doesn't.

Jungkook's company in Korea was losing shares day by day in the market. Thanks to Yoongi he is managing everything. Jungkook is still not ready leave China until and unless he makes sure y/n is completely fine and ready to come with him.

His account holds enough money to give luxuries to his coming seven generations. He doesn't care about that. Right now he just wants the love of his life to be safe and sound back in his arms.

"Are you feeling better mhm? See I brought your favorite flowers. They smells fresh and good just like you" he said and arrange the flowers in a vase which was present on the table beside her bed.

He do this everyday.

He sat on the chair and hold her hand in his and the kissed the back of it, "when are you going to wake up mhm? I want to speak so many things to you which I couldn't when you were with me. Open your eyes baby.. let me speak those words in your ear which you were longing to hear. I wanna hold you again but this time I swear forever" he promised.

He looked down at their hands tangled together. His eyes are getting tear up but he is not ready to cry again because he knows if he did that, he will pass out. His body has no energy left to cry. He is getting weak, the only thing keeping him alive is y/n.

"Baby... please wake up. Your kook is begging you on his knees. I can't live with this pain in my heart knowing well enough that I'm the reason behind your this condition. I may not be the person driving that car but I'm the person who made you come here leaving everything there" he mumbled.

"I know my apology is nothing in front of the hurtful words I said for you. I-I don't know why I said that... I've got no idea w-what was g-going i-inside my head that time. I- I really wish to go back in time and make everything right but I can't... even if I want to".

A heavy lump formed in his throat making it hard for him to speak further. His voice is already cracking, his heart is clenching in pain but he can't do anything. He needs to hold himself because if he fall, he will never be able to get up.

He couldn't help but to kiss her forehead for the first time in a month and a half. He missed kissing her all the time- no matter if he is kissing in the middle of the conversation or in order to make her feel calm- he needs to kiss her to make himself feel better.

"P-please open your eyes, love... please" he whispered while looking at her face. Tears drop down from his eyes and directly fell onto her face, "I love you so much, my little girl. I promise I'll even let you kill me after waking up but just do it please... I'll rather die from your hands than dying everyday like this" he begged.

He cried continously without knowing Seokjin was watching everything standing on the doorway but nothing is melting him. He thought after getting to know about his company Jungkook will leave but he didn't. He doesn't care about business.

Seokjin was the one who made Jeon's partner break their deal with Jeon Industries. He made partnership with them so that Jungkook will go bankrupt but then Yoongi came out of nowhere and handled everything smoothly.

He balled his fist in anger and clenched his jaw. He really wished to kill Jungkook but he can't because this man holds an important place in his parent's heart. Seokjin doesn't understand what hell his parents saw in him but they're just not ready to see him as a culprit behind their daughter's condition.