C H A P T E R : 3 1

< AUTHOR'S POV >

A groan escape Jungkook's mouth as finally he opened his eyes and woke up from his deep sleep. He doesn't even remember when was the last time he got such peaceful sleep.

His eyes land on his precious little bride laying in his arms hugging him closely. His arms were also securely wrapped around her figure and keep her close to his heart letting her hear his heartbeat.

A smile formed on his lips and he pressed a kiss over her forehead. He looked at the clock to find it's already noon and she's still sleeping. But still he didn't wake her up because god knows after how long they both are sleeping peacefully.

He pulled her more closer and caress her hairs softly. From one hand he pick up his phone from the nightstand and then texted directly to Assistant Han.

Prepare my jet. We're coming
back to Korea >

< We??
< means Mrs. Jeon is back?
< OH MY GOD!!

Jungkook chuckled and put his phone back on the nightstand. He didn't bother to reply him further. He looked down at y/n again and smiled at her, "my little bride" he whispered.

After sometimes, y/n moved in her sleep and finally opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the light. She looked at jungkook who is already looking at her with smile on his face, "what's the time?" She asked.

"It's already noon" he replied. She widen her eyes and then quickly sat up on the bed. Jungkook hold her hand and again pulled her back in his arms, "what happened mhm?" He asked.

"I've to go office today and I'm late" she replied. He raise his head up and then tucked her hairs behind her ear while holding her in a place, "are you still going to work for Namjoon mhm? The CEO's chair in Korea is calling out your name, baby... come back" He asked softly.

She was totally surprised to hear that which caused her eyes to widen a little, "you didn't appointed anyone after I left? Are you crazy... do you have any idea how much important position a CEO holds and you.. you're keeping the place empty?" She asked more likely to be scold him for doing such thing.

Jungkook just smiled at her and then rested his forehead on her, "I can happily let my company go bankrupt then allowing anyone else to sit on that position other than you. It's been a year since I took over as the Chairman and you as my companion. It became my habit to work with you and watch you around. I can't tolerate it with someone else. Since the day you left, that Cabin is locked. I don't want to see anyone else sitting on the place where only you belongs. You're my everything; from my work to do and my home to relax. You can call me crazy, but I call it love, sweetheart" he said.

Now she was speechles. No words are ready to come out of her mouth. It's just the raise in her heartbeat and butterflies in her stomach. She never thought anyone will ever give this much importance to her but here he is, the King of her heart, body and soul.

Jungkook pressed his lips on her head, "are you coming back to Korea to start a new journey of our life, love? I promise to never make you cry neither I'll hurt you. You'll always be my priority even over my own life. Come back home with me and take back your CEO position. I'll extend the contract to fifty years" he request.

His last line made her laugh and watching her laugh he also smiled, "let's go back home today, mhm? I'll send resignation to Namjoon and then meet him in Korea" she finally said what he wanted to hear since god knows how long.