Chapter 1 - Long-lost Siblings

Once there are two siblings, Tsukasa and Saki. One being the big brother while the other being the little sister. Unfortunately, their parents died when they were very young, so Tsukasa had to carry the burden of taking care of his sister when he was only 7. Even though life was hard for them, they were happy together.

They lived like this for 8 years until they got seperated due to the conflict between the Knights of White and the Imperial Soldiers. Being seperated and homeless, Tsukasa joined the Knights of White while Saki joined the Imperial Soldiers. Over there, Saki met Toya, and so the two of them grew up to be close friends.

Fast forward 10 years later, the two long-lost siblings have entered adulthood already. Not a day passed by when Tsukasa doesn't think about how is his sister doing without her big brother by her side. Tsukasa never knew where has Saki been taken, until one day...

That day, Tsukasa went to the market to buy food for tonight when he heard a voice calling out a very familiar name.

'Saki, what do you think of this one?', said the voice.

(Tsukasa's mind: Saki?! Is that...no...it can't be...)

Tsukasa followed the voice and eventually found a young female adult with blonde and pink hair. Even though they have been seperated for 10 years, Tsukasa could tell it was his long-lost sister because of her two ponytails. Next to her was a tall man with blue two-toned hair, Tsukasa thought the man was his sister's boyfriend.

(Tsukasa's mind: She...SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND NOW?!?! No...I shouldn't be shocked, my sister is not a little girl anymore.)

Toya and Saki were at a stall selling hand-made jewellery. Tsukasa obeserved their appearances carefully, and remembered back what happened 10 years ago, he then realised that the people who took his sister wore similar clothes to what his sister and her 'boyfriend' is wearing now.

That was when Tsukasa realised...his long-lost sister is now a member of the Imperial Soldiers!

Tsukasa rushed back to the guild and told everyone everything he saw at the market.

'Are you really sure that was your sister? You two have been seperated for 10 years and she's probably not what you remembered she looked like,' Mizuki asking Tsukasa back.

'Even if she is not what I remembered she looked like now, I can still tell it's her because of her two ponytails. Back when we were still together, she would always put up her hair like that,' explained Tsukasa.

Shiho, Akito and Mizuki went silent.

'All these years, my sister joined the rival side, the Imperial Soldiers!', exclaimed Tsukasa.

'...And?', added Akito.

'...I am determined to go to their guild and find my sister!', said Tsukasa with confidence.

'YOU ARE DETERMINED TO GO WHERE?!?!', Shiho and Mizuki are in disbelief.

'TSUKASA-SENPAI ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! YOU KNOW WE ARE CURRENTLY HAVING A CONFLICT WITH THEM NOW, RIGHT?!?!?!', as Akito grabbed Tsukasa by the shirt.

'...I expected your reactions, but...she's my only family member left after our parents died. Now that I know where she is now, I want to find and reunite with her. I've never wanted this fate, and I'm sure she never wanted it either, but this is my only chance to be back with her again!', explained Tsukasa.

'Hmm...maybe it would be best if we talked to the leader of our guild about this,' added Mizuki.

Tsukasa nodded to Mizuki's suggestion and the four knights went to the room of the leader of the guild.