Chapter 3 - Mission Accepted!

A/N: Haha sorry for the very late update, I have been busy with personal life and I've been losing motivation to write.

'After a long talk with the rest of the guild, it has come to my decision that you are allowed to enter the opposite guild. However, I still think that it is too dangerous for you to go there alone, please tell Sir Shinonome, Mx. Akiyama and Lady Hinomori to also come see me,' said the leader of the guild, 'Yes, boss,' Tsukasa left the room, and came back with Akito, Mizuki and Shiho.

'Sir Shinonome, Mx. Akiyama and Lady Hinomori, I have an important task for all three of you: During Sir Tenma's mission to the opposite guild, I want you three to also go there beside him, in case something bad happens, he will have backups. Do you understand?', the leader of the guild explained to them.

'Yes, boss!', Akito, Mizuki and Shiho replied, 'Great! Now that everything is settled, you can start your mission tomorrow morning, Sir Tenma. If there are not anymore questions, you are all free to leave,' said the leader of the guild, 'Thank you, boss!', as the four knights exit the office.

[The next day]

'Everyone, I am setting off to carry out my mission now!', as Tsukasa made a farewell to everyone in the guild, 'Farewell! I wish for your safe return!', said the leader of the guild, and the others also said the same thing.

The four knights then left the guild. Even though everyone wished Tsukasa a safe return, little did they know that that was the last time they saw him alive...

After walking for hours, they've finally arrived at the guild of the Imperial Soldiers. They managed to sneak pass the guards and entered the main hall, the main hall was quite dark and empty.

'Damn, these people be living like this? Also don't you think this is a little too easy? I expected there would be people working in this area,' Akito complained.

'Anyways, I'll be going this way,' said Tsukasa, while walking away to a dark hallway.

'What?! You can't go anywhere alone when you step foot into this guild! We were sent to be by your side for a reason!', Mizuki tried to stop Tsukasa.

'I'll be fine, I'm the oldest among all of you after all!', Tsukasa said in a carefree tone.

'Just because you're the oldest, it doesn't mean you can- damn it, he got away...', Mizuki tried to hold Tsukasa back but he disappeared in a hallway.

(Tsukasa's mind: Now, where could Saki be...)

Tsukasa was walking down a dark hallway, thinking where could his sister be. Suddenly, he felt someone grabbing his left wrist from behind then a damp cloth over his mouth and nose. Tsukasa tried to struggle but then both of his wrists were pinned behind his back.

'Mmmph!!!!', he tried to scream for help but his words were muffled though the cloth.

'Shh, just relax,' said a voice, it's from the person who is holding the cloth.

Seconds passed, and Tsukasa started to lose consicousness...