Chapter 2 - A Forbidden Quest

'ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! DO YOU REALISE HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO GO THERE NOW?!?!?!', the leader of the guild was starting to lose his mind.

'I am aware of that, boss. But you see, she is the only family member I have left. All these 10 years, I never knew where she is, but now I know, and this could be my only chance to reunite with her again!', Tsukasa was trying his best to explain.

The leader of the guild knows that he cannot withstand his opinion anymore, so he decided to take a step back, 'Hmm...you are really persisted in your plan. I think something like this can still be talked out, I will arrange a meeting with the faculties from our other departments later today. I promise I will be able to give you an answer by tonight. If there are not any more problems now, you are free to leave.'

'Thank you, boss,' the four knights exit the room.

'I still can't believe you managed to convince our boss about this quest all by yourself,' said Mizuki.

'Huh?! What do you mean by that?!', Tsukasa sounded confused.

'I'm just suprised that you can make our boss agree on something so forbidden, but I don't mean it in a bad way,' replied Mizuki.

'Anyways, I'm making soup tonight. Don't worry Akiyama, I'll cool down yours just for you,' said Tsukasa.

'Thank you, Tsukasa-senpai!~', Mizuki thanked Tsukasa.

'Tsukasa-san, if our boss agrees on letting you enter the opposite guild, let us come with you in case anything bad happens,' Shiho said to Tsukasa.

Tsukasa thought for a while. He was planning to enter the guild just by himself, but it seems like Shiho has a point, 'Sure, I appreciate your support!', Tsukasa replied.

Later that night, Tsukasa was called to see the leader of the guild. 'Sir Tenma, the boss wants to see you,' one of the assistants called, 'I will be there,' Tsukasa replied right away. Tsukasa arrived at the office.

'Good evening, Sir Tenma,' greeted the leader of the guild, 'Good evening, boss,' Tsukasa also greeted...