Chapter 5 - Akito's whereabouts

(Akito's mind: Ugh...how long have I lost them already...?)

Akito was still wandering around the guild, searching for his friends. Suddenly, Akito heard foorsteps behind him, he turned around but there was no one, he then looked down and saw a small creature. Akito thought it was a dog, as for someone with cynophobia he was running for his life, and the more he ran, the more the creature was chasing him.

Akito then saw a room with an opened door, he thought he could outrun the creature by hiding in the room, so he ran in. As Akito thought he was safe, he was wrong...

Akito turned around, and saw a guy with half and half blue hair. The guy was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a straight face. 'I don't remember seeing you around, are you a White Knight?', asked the half and half-haired guy.

Akito was sweating out of fear, thinking that he is going to get into trouble or even worse. 'Uhh- Yes, I am a White Knight, Akito Shinonome,' there were some hints of fear in Akito's tone. 'Toya Aoyagi, I own a dragon,' as that same creature who was chasing Akito earlier came in and hopped into Toya's arms, it turns out the small creature was not a dog, but a dragon.

Akito was in shock, 'It's a dragon?! I thought it was a dog-' 'Don't you dare call my child that,' the way Toya said that while remaining a straight face was quite unsettling to anyone. Toya put down his dragon and drew out his sword, pointing at Akito while walking torwards him, 'I should get rid of you, since you're a member of our rival team...' 'I won't let you hurt me!', Akito also drew out his sword.

Toya took a step back from Akito's sudden movement. Toya then stepped forward again with his sword pointing at Akito, 'Oh, a feisty one. You have what it takes to fight an Imperial Soldier? Well then, bring it on.'