three • 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙂𝙄𝙑𝙀

narrators pov

after the fight between y/n and osamu, they haven't really talked to each other. y/n often saw her best friend and her brother together, it made her happy to see them together, but she still felt she shouldn't be talking to him yet..

"why dont you guys make up and forgive?!" atsumu suggested to osamu. "cause tsumu, she started it, im not talking to her unless she says sorry" osamu scoffed and crossed his arms.

"he's got a point" suna implied. "but look at her, she maybe said that on accident" atsumu turned to look at the direction of y/n, so did osamu and suna. y/n was talking to the Nekoma team members.

osamu rolled his eyes in annoyance. "it's not an accident, she meant it." osamu said while slamming his hand on the table.

"mmm alright samu" atsumu nodded his head.

"I don't give a fuck about her right now" osamu said. "don't say that, samu" suna nudged his shoulder. "whatever" osamu got up and left. leaving atsumu and suna together.

meanwhile y/n was with Lev Habia, who she just met today. "look y/n, maybe you should talk to your brother. and if you dont apologize now then it'll just upset him more." lev comforted you. 

"yeah you're right, thanks lev" you smiled. "of course." he smiled back at you.

lev was right, you needed to talk to your brother, ASAP! but for now you had a match against Karasuno.

you guys entered the gym and saw karasuno warming up already. "looks like we meet again, kageyama-kun" atsumu said while looking down and where he was stretching.

"looks like we do" kageyama gave him a slight smile. you saw atsumu intimidating kageyama. "tsumu go warm up" you pushed him and smiled at kageyama. "good luck kageyama!" you smiled and walked away with atsumu.

"you should really stop doing that tsumu."

"what, I have too" atsumu shrugged his shoulders

"tsumu, let's warm up!" osamu shouted at him. atsumu nodded and headed to the team while osamu stood there in front of you.

"samu.." you slight said. "what?" he said while turning his body to walk away. "uhm.." you stuttered. "exactly nothing, your a pathetic sister, y/n" osamu scoffed and walked away.

you looked down and went to go sit down at your bench with your head down.

"hey baby, can we talk?" someone said in your ear, you turned around and saw sakusa. you nodded your head and he grabbed your hand, leading you outside of the gym.

"whats up?" you smiled at him. "well I just wanted to see you" he grabbed your hand, holding it in his.

"let me kiss those lips of yours" he said while grabbing your chin to look up at him. you pulled down his mask and gave him a kiss. he kissed you back, pulling you by the waist while you wrapped your arms around his neck.

his hands snaked down to your ass squeezing it and slapping it, you pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "you got a game to get to" you said while pointing inside the gym.

"fine fine" sakusa rolled his eyes. you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and wished him luck. he smiled and went over to the gym with his team.

"y/n...?!" you saw yachi at the far corner looking shocked. "oh my god yachi!" you quickly ran over to her. "did you see everything.." you said while biting your nail.

"yup.." she nodded with wide eyes. "please don't tell my brother. I know I fucked up yesterday with you and him but please" you begged yachi.

"only if I get my apology" yachi huffed. "i'm so sorry yachi, the truth is im very very happy for the both of you, and you guys are good for each other, I was just scared that if something were to happen our friendship wouldn't be same" you said