twelve • 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨

narrators pov

it's been a couple days since y/n moved out of the house, and it was great for sakusa and y/n. they were taking time to get to know each other. which y/n was very happy about.

her parents also came over to meet sakusa's parents and it was success. y/n was really glad both of their families were getting along well.

but she couldn't say the same thing about osamu, not atsumu since he was a real big help for you. after that last day at the house, you guys haven't spoken. but sakusa couldn't see you hurt anymore. so he called up osamu and invited him over to talk some things out.

but first you had your first ultrasound appointment. you were really excited to see your baby.

"y/n l/n?" the doctor called out, looking down at her clipboard.

you stood up with sakusa and walked with the doctor walked inside. which she lead the both of you to the ultrasound room.

"oh wow! how many months are you?!" the doctor asked while putting gloves on.

"just 2 months" you smiled.

the doctor just widened her eyes and smiled.

"lets check this little one out shall we" she rubbed jelly on your belly and grabbed the device moving it around and looking at the screen.

sakusa looked over as well and squinted his eyes to see what he was looking at.

"found it!" the doctor said while on the screen you can see the baby forming.

"oh wait.." the doctor moved around another area close to where the baby was at.

"oh my god" the doctor squealed. she turned off the machine and took of her gloves.

"whats was it?!" you nervously said.

"your having twins! congratulations!" the doctor said cheering you on.

"oh my god" you said while having tears come down. sakusa was so happy and hugged you.

"we're having twins baby!" sakusa said smiling. you nodded and wiped away your tears.

you couldn't believe you were going to have twins, you were so excited to tell your family, you knew they would be thrilled.

the doctor gave you the pictures of the ultrasound, you thanked her and went over to the car and went in and out your seatbelt on, while sakusa turned on the car

"I can't believe we're having twins" sakusa said while having his hand on your belly.

"I know i'm so excited!" you smiled, sakusa gave you a kiss on lips and started to back out the car so you guys can leave.

but you were nervous since osamu was coming.

you finally got back home and went into your room to change into some sweats and a black shirt.

"you nervous?" sakusa asked while leaning on the door frame.

"yeah kind of" you said softly.

"don't worry baby, im sure osamu will get over it" he smiled at you.

"yeah definitely" you smiled back a little hesitantly.

you both walked to the living room and sat down on the couch, in the meanwhile sakusa put on euphoria, where you left off last time.

"ugh maddy is so iconic, but nate is such a bitch" you commented.

"agreed, I could never imagine a couple who breaks up and gets back together for the thousandth time" sakusa nodded.