fifteen • 𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

narrators pov

it was currently 1 am, you were sleeping peacefully until you felt your stomach growling. you slowly opened your eyes and rubbed them, you looked over at the clock sitting on your nightstand. and saw the time.

"fuck" you whispered, you grabbed your glasses and put them on, you sat up on the bed and put on your slippers and grabbed a small blanket, putting in over your shoulders.

you went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. sakusa had went to the store and picked out all your pregnancy cravings. but sadly you weren't in the mood to have them right now.

you were craving a Mcflurry, french fries and two chicken sandwiches and chicken nuggets. so you went on your phone to see if they were open.

but as you were scrolling on your phone you heard the bedroom door open. "hey baby, why are you up so late?" sakusa stood at the island in the kitchen.

"your babies are hungry, omi" you looked down at your belly, rubbing it. sakusa came behind you and placed his hands on your belly.

"what do the babies want to eat huh?" he asked you. "Mcdonald's" you giggled a bit as sakusa kissed your neck.

"what do they want?" he said while looking down at you. "A mcflurry, french fries, two chicken sandwiches, and chicken nuggets" you said.

"alright, i'll go get that for you then" he smiled. "really?" you said excitedly. "of course anything for my baby's" sakusa grabbed your chin, placing a kiss on your lips. "i'll be back!" he said grabbing the keys and leaving out the door.

____________

"i'm back!" sakusa said, walking in the door with your ice cream and food. you excitedly got up from the couch and went towards him.

"thank you baby" you gave him a kiss on the cheek and he handed your food to you. you sat down on the couch and took your food out. sakusa sat down next to you.

"baby, you sure you don't want to go back to sleep? i know you have practice early in the morning" you looked over at him.

"nope, im staying up with you" sakusa said while grabbing his TV controllers from the coffee table.

"you sure?" you looked over at him, while dipping your fires into your ice cream. sakusa looked over at you and nodded.

"wait why are you putting your fries into your ice cream?" sakusa chuckled a bit.

"it's good! plus these babies love it" you said while having a full mouth of fries in your mouth.

sakusa laughed, you rolled your eyes and continued to eat your fries and ice cream in peace.

"i'm not feeding one baby. i'm feeding two babies." you pointed at your belly as you said.

"well as long as my babies are being fed" sakusa smiled and kissed your forehead.

"cmon! let's watch euphoria!" you pointed at the TV. "we haven't finished it?!" sakusa said.

"we've been so busy" you said while shoving a chicken nugget in your mouth.

"well as long as i'm busy with you. I have no problem with that" sakusa looked over at you and smiled.

you blushed and continued to eat your food.

after a while you were done with your food and you guys were still watching euphoria.

"that's fucking crazy! no way that nate's dad exposed himself to Fezco" you laughed.

"i cant even believe that right now" sakusa said with his eyes wide open.

sakusa pulled you close to him. you looked up at him and smiled and laid on his stomach.

"call out of practice tomorrow" you said mumbling.

"I mean I can if you want" sakusa said while running his hands through your hair.

"well I just don't want you to miss your first day of training" you said while fiddling with your fingers

"well what if you come watch me? i'm sure the new teammates would like to meet you" sakusa suggested.

"i would love to meet your teammates! and these babies can see their daddy play" you giggled.

"yes they can" sakusa chuckled.

"well we need to get rest so, come on, baby" you said as you grabbed sakusa's hand, as he helped you up.

you entered the room, and adjusted yourself onto your pregnancy pillow. you turned, facing sakusa.

"I love you" sakusa said smiling. "I love you more" you said smiling back at him.

m

AUTHORS NOTE: hope you guys enjoyed this short sweet chapter! more to come! make sure to vote! and eat and drink water! love you babies <33