Search and Rescue

A/N: Okay, maybe I'm a tad wee bit late (One whole ass month later). Sorry!

Itadori's cursed technique breakdown:

-he is able to teleport, along with being able to teleport curses to him

-He has the same technique as the Sukuna from 1,000 years ago

-His cursed energy manipulation is high

-He can exceed the number of times a normal person can use black flash by a great amount

-His physical speed is on par with Choso's piercing blood 

(For non manga readers, IDK, Figure it out?)

-Itadori Pov-

I decided I would need some help. But who could I get help from? Everyone that could help is at Sukuna's...

Wait.

I'll go there and get Sukuna and Gojo. They'll be able to help me find him. The only problem is they might not be able to see me now that I'm a curse. I paused for a moment, thinking about what I could do, then I came up with a flawless plan, one that would be easy to execute as well as effective.

-At Sukuna's sentencing-

-Gojo Pov-

Everything in the sentencing was going fine until the lights in the room began to flicker then the bulbs on each of the lights above us exploded. Everyone seemed confused as people murmured and began speculating about what happened. I could hear heavy footsteps and officers securing Sukuna. They thought someone who worked alongside Sukuna had come in hopes of freeing him.

Suddenly, the door to the courtroom opened and I couldn't believe my eyes. Through the light, the figure of Yuji Itadori stood there. "Yuji?..." I asked skeptically, wondering if I was truly seeing a man back from the dead or if my mind was playing tricks on me. "Good, you can see me!" He said, sounding relieved. "Hurry and you have to bring Sukuna as well, this is important! Megumi's missing!" He shouted.

I was completely stunned. How was I seeing a dead man? I had been there when he was pronounced deceased. I looked it over and quickly ran to where Sukuna was telling the officers to get off him, and I dragged him away and to the door. Everyone was looking at me like I was insane, couldn't they see him too? I know it's shocking a man who was pronounced dead on the scene was now somehow alive and well, but they could see him. We got outside the room and Yuji told me there was no time to explain and that we had to get on this.

In Yuji's eyes, I could see a mix of guilt and hope, just waiting to overflow. Yuji let out a sigh. "I know we'll find him, I have a way to track him." He said, looking from me to Sukuna. "But I'll need both of you to help me get him back." He said, looking at us. "So, will you help me?" He asked, sounding confident, he knew we would both say yes.

"I'll help," I said, concerned for what had happened but with more intentions to find my son rather than get an explanation. I wanted to know if my son was alright. "And I'll help too, do you know who took him, or where to find him?" Sukuna joined in, trying to get some answers as to what happened to Megumi. Yuji explained how he had spent the last while with Megumi, and suddenly he was taken off his porch, without a trace. "But, I did manage to lace his clothes with a bit of my cursed energy, It'll act like a GPS and lead us right to whoever took him," Yuji claimed.

I nodded, I was a bit confused as to who would do this. "So you'll take us to him?" Sukuna asked, he seemed hopeful. "I can, but we have to hurry, he might be in danger," Yuji responded as he turned to the door of the courthouse and began running. "Hurry, you two, we don't have much time!" He shouted. I instantly started running after him, following behind Sukuna who had started first, he had a look of determination on his face, which fuelled my own. 

We ran for a while, we ended up coming across an abandoned building in the middle of a bustling street, it was the only worn down one. The walls of the building looked as if they could collapse nay moment now. The entrance looked like if you grasped the handle of the door, it would fall apart. "Cliché," I said, trying to lighten the mood. Sukuna glared at me, clearly not finding it funny. 

We entered the building, it was almost completely silent. The room smelled of something... quite off-putting. Blood. I looked around the room frantically for Megumi, for my son. It, however, did not appear that he was in this room. I looked over across the room seeing a door that oddly stuck out from the rest of the room, it was... metal and clean. 

I leaned over to Sukuna and whispered. "We need to be quiet... someone could be in there with Megumi." Sukuna's eye twitched. He seemed completely pissed at whoever had taken Megumi. I motioned for Sukuna and Yuji to follow me as I approached the door. I grabbed teh handle, counting down from three with my fingers and whispering the numbers. "3... 2...1!" I flung the door open with force and what lay behind it... would shock me to my core as I began sweating. 

"Toji Zenin?..."

-End-

Sorry this took so long I had like no motivation to write, and sorry it's so short too.

 NAH CHAPTER 223 OF JJK THO- GOJO STRAIGHT DISRESPECTED SUKUNA LMAO

So excited about next week's chapter! Gojo vs Sukuna is literally what I live for at this point. I've been hyping this fight even before Megumi became Sukuna's vessel. On god. Sad JJK's ending soon, but I expect this final fight to be good. Sukuna's not going down easily, but neither is Gojo! 

Word Count: 981