Part 1

WARNING:

This story contains adult content. If you're under 18 please just leave (or not) It's your parents' responsibility.
Also the story talks about sexuality and homophobia and there is also violence so keep that in mind. Please proceed with your own precaution.

(Ian's POV)

-Go to hell, fucking bastard!- my smile grows bigger everytime an insult leaves his dirty old mouth. I kick him in the face again and his head makes a sharp turn. A drop of blood runs down his chin and I can't help but smirk. I love seeing people like him in pain.

-Would you like some more?- I tease him before stepping on his hand, squeezing it against the floor. His cries are music to my ears. I squat down in front of him and force him to look at me.

-Where's the rest of it- A smile appears on his cracked up lips and I wrap my hand around his throat, digging my nails in it. He doesn't deserve to smile after what he did.

-I cleared all my debts with it so my family won't struggle anymore. You can kill me now if you wish- he smiles even more after seeing the anger that has formed on my face.

-And save you from suffering? I'll torture you until your lungs give out- people like him make me lose my temper. I tighten my grip on his throat as much as I can. His face turns purple in a matter of seconds and I almost forget to stop.

-Kill me already- he demands breathless. I stand up to grab the bucket of water behind me before forcing his head underwater and watching him struggle. He shakes his head side to side trying to free himself from my grip but I don't stop until i notice that his head stops moving. I didn't want him to die so easily but every second he breaths the same air as me I go crazy.

.............................................................................................
(Kai's POV)

-Kai, please- I keep thrusting in and out of her tight entrance until we both reach our highs. As much as I don't want to, I pull away from her and get dressed to leave as I got a call from my dad an hour ago claiming that i needed to come home "urgently"

-You're leaving?- I look at her exhausted face and I give her a small kiss before closing the door. Gigi is my closest friend in every way. Our relationship grew into occasionally sleeping with each other when one or the other needs it. It all happened one night when we were both drunk and horny, we had sex and the next morning we talked about it realizing that neither of us is seeking for a relationship. So that takes us to today.

I go back to my house where the maids immediately attack me with questions. 'Do you need anything sir' 'Are you hungry' 'Do you want me to cook something for you'. I hate treating them like my maids. I grew up with them and I have so much adoration and love for them, but my dad insist I do. He doesn't believe that they deserve to call us by our names.

Thanks to his wealth, anything human he had in him dissapeared and so did my mother. She left him as soon as he started mistreating her. To him, family comes after his high-class business, which is the most important thing in his life.

-I'm good Yolanda, thanks- I pat her shoulder before going into my dad's office. I open the door and he immediately ends the call he was having.

-Take a seat- he points at the chair in front of his desk and I roll my eyes at his dramatic request. I sit down and cross my arms in front of my chest.

-I called you here because I need your help- I lift my brows in surprise. He needs help from me? He never asks me for help.

-What for?- he turns his laptop towards me, showing me a picture of a man. I can't help help but wonder what he's expecting me to do.