Chapter 1: Back 'Home' Again

Smg3 sat at his desk, streaming. It had been some time since the Smg4 Cast won the Lawsuit case against Nintendo. In order for Smg4 to continue living his life with his friends, he was told he couldn't look like Mario, and obviously the same went for Smg3 so they both had their designs changed as well as Boopkins and Bob. And now, everything was pretty much back to normal... Well...

A figure slowly rose up besides 3 as he streamed, after they sat at about the same hight, the figure spoke "HI SMG3!"

"AH!" Smg3 fell out of his chair, he shook his head and looked up seeing... "Neg4? You've changed!"

"So have you!" Neg4 giggled, he looked different but also familiar? He looked like Smg4's redesign, only with his same missing textures he's had "Its good to see you!"

Smg3 stood up "Why are you here? And where is Neg3?"

"Oh, since we were here last, 3 wanted to figure out the whole Anti-Memes, Anti-Core and whatever situations by talking to our 1 and 2..." Neg4's smile faded, looking down "I didn't want to relive that so I thought I'd come and see you as well as everyone..."

Smg3 gave him a small smile "Let's go see them then, I'm sure Mario and 4 will be happy to see you"

Neg4 smiles with a nod "I like the sound of that!"

Smg3 started saying goodbye to his stream with Neg4 waving in the background. Smg3 opened a Portal and they appeared in front of the Castle. They walked to the castle

"A lots changed since you guys been here, and not just Mine and 4's designs" Smg3 says, opening the door

The Smg4 crew was already there, four people were there Neg4 didn't quite recognize but he gasped when he noticed.

He went over to Saiko causing her and the Person next to her to give him a confused look "Saiko! You look so cool!" We went between Bob and Tari who were Playing Smash each other in the ass Bros causing Tari to flinch, Melony was still peacefully sleeping next to Tari "And Bob! You look cool too!" He went over to Boopkins who as watching Anime and picked him up pulling him to a hug "And Boopkins you're so cute!" He looked to the Person next to Saiko "And... You...?" His smile faded as he walked to him "I don't think I've seen you before..."

Saiko giggles "I should've known that was you Neg4" She gestures to the person next to her "This is Kaizo, he's From my Game"

“So you're the Negative Smg4 everyone's been talking about?" Kaizo looks at him "I excepted someone more badass looking"

"Hey! That's mean!" Boopkins and Neg4 both pout

Smg3 walked up next to Neg4 "See? Everyone had a bit of a redesign. Saiko's was from her Game's Update, as for Me, 4, Bob, and Boopkins... That's a long Legality story..."

"'Legality Story?' What could you guys have possibly-?" Neg4 was cut off by Mario opening the door to his Recording room. Another Tiktok challenge no doubt

Mario looked around the room for his next Victim-I mean friend to help him out. His eyes landed on Neg4 "OH NEG COME QUICK! IT'S THE NEWEST COMPILATION OF FUNNY MEMES!" Mario went back into the room, closing the door

"People are still making Memes?" Neg4 gasped, eyes sparking

"It's only been a year since you lost your world?" Saiko tells him as she smiles sheepishly

"Be careful, Mario's been very into Tiktok challenges recently..." Smg3 tells him

"It's just Mario" Neg4 set Boopkins down with a shrug "How bad can this be?" He walks to the room Mario went into and pushed opened the door. Mario had the face as if he was holding back a laugh at him "Huh?" Neg4 tilts his head before looking up and seeing a bucket above his head. He gasped seeing it, thinking it was just water, but when it landed on him he noticed that it was red "MARIO! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE WATER! NOT SPAGHETTI SAUCE!"