Chapter 13: Beginning of Termination

"Persistent... I really don't like it" Smg4 Core's voice spoke, but he was nowhere to be seen

"But you brought their Avatar! This makes everything so much more simple" Smg3 Core laughs, also nowhere to be seen...

"You just ran away, you could've killed us much easier than your Memes!" Neg3 says as they all looked around

"Yes, but that takes the fun out of the Guardian's Suffering..." Smg4 Core hums

Smg3 Core laughs "It's so much fun seeing Guardians Panic and try to protect their so-called friends just to see their untimely end! I've seen it time and again!"

"'So-called Friends...'" Mario repeats quietly

"It's trying to get into your head, Mario!" Neg3 tells him "Don't listen to it..."

"He'll be listening to me a lot... Once everything goes according to plan, he'll never know it's me anyways"

Neg4 gasped, hearing a footstep, he turned around sending out Meme Energy. Standing there was The Smg3 Core, when the energy hit, he was completely unphased. Neg4 clenched his teeth, backing up

"Foolish Guardians, it is far beyond impossible for your weak little Meme Energy attacks to do anything to me" Smg3 Core laughs

"4!" Neg3 held out his hand "Give me your hand, We'll use Mario and take this thing down!"

Neg4 nodded, he reached for Neg3's hand but the Smg4 Core appeared between them, grabbing Neg3's wrist causing him to wince

"I can't let you do that..." Smg4 Core spoke "You broke my trust, so I don't think you get any say in what happens"

"Let him go!" Neg4 shouts, Grabbing Smg4 Core's wrist on his other hand and grabbing the one holding Neg3 "He didn't break your Trust! He just had a plan that just proved our thoughts! Now stop it!"

Mario saw the 3 Core approaching them but he went over and knocked him back "I think two on one works in their favor" He grins "I say we let them hash it out..."

"This'll be easy regardless" 3 Core shrugs, as he starts grinning "You're nothing but an Avatar Shell without the power of your Guardians..."

~~~

Smg3 looked at Smg4 sitting in the corner of their invisible box, a worried expression over his entire face.

Smg3 frowned at him and mentally groaned 'Why does he have to be so nice to me?' He shook his head and went to sit next to him "Hey, it's okay, the Negs and everyone will get us out of this... They got you and Neg4 out of this last time"

"But what if they can't...?" Smg4 questions quietly, looking up at him "3, this thing is getting stronger and stronger and that's thanks to all of us! What if they can't stop it...?" He looked down again "There was nothing after we were erased by Nintendo... We couldn't see, we couldn't move... We were practically dead..." He brought his hands to his face "I don't want to live through that again! That was scary..."

"Hey don't talk like that..." 3 shifted his body to look right at 4 before muttering "I don't even want to recall that again either..." He shook his head again "If you won't rely on your friends, who will you rely on 4...?"

Smg4 ignored him, he moved his arms, still looking down at his feet. After a bit he let out a half chuckle and finally spoke "Copycat... First my Content, now my Words..."

"4... Look at me... Please?" Smg3 took his hand causing Smg4 to flinch and look up at him "I-I'm...not the best at these things... But I really don't like seeing you like this... All sad and afraid? How many times has Mario saved you?" He looked off to the side, a small smile appearing on his face "The guy may not look it, but he's totally trustworthy... And so are all your friends..." He looks back at Smg4 "I trust every one of them to get us out of this..." He brought his other hand to the hand of 4's he was currently holding "You just have to too..."