on set again

"the next morning I wake up and I feel the bed empty so I walk into the kitchen but he wasn't there so I looked in the backyard near the pool was there he was, I walked outside, he sees me" good morning baby, "sits on his lap" first day back on set since holiday break are you nervous. no not really I mean I have you that I am doing a scene with and then I have a scene with the rest of the avenger cast. I have to go get dressed "I walked inside and I put on come comfy clothes and I walked out sees him already dressed" are you ready. " I nodded and we started to walk out and we got into his car and we start driving to set and an minute later we got on set and we start getting into hair and make up and he is setting there along with Hemsworth and Scarlett and Pratt. "Babe's on his phone and then he told me" I hate technology, you sound like a grandpa, because you always say that you hate technology and everything. I know I am a dinosaur "got hair and makeup done walked out of there dying of laughter and then I went to put on my suit and then I walked to the set and Joe and Anthony waved us over to where he was, and we walked and we faced to him" hey guys I was wonder are you guys up for a sex scene with Steve and Kaylee. sure we don't mind. "starts filming"

"after the mission and we go to the bedroom"

I had fun today with you Kaylee, "he says as he walks closer and then we start making out and then we took our clothes off and we started having sex and hour later we laid side by side. god that was amazing, "smiles" yes it was. man I love waking up with you beside of me "we smile at each other and then we hear chattering downstairs, crap my dad is hollering for me I put on some clothes and then Steve gets up and puts his clothes on and then we walked downstairs, also Steve walks down. so what is going on "Tony looked at his daughter" well we was looking for the both of you, uh yeah i'm sorry he was helping me with something I couldn't reach. "hour later we get done filiming and I head back to my trailer and there was a flowers and I start smiling an I read the note"

to; my beautiful girlfriend, you deserve these after a hard day at work, I love you Lexi

from: Chris

"I start smiling even more and then we both stopped filming and he was talking to Jeremy and Anthony and Seb, so I walked over there and hug him and he says" you must got my flowers, I did "replied to him and he hugs and Anthony says" The highways looks comfortable right now "we all laughed"