knives out permiere

" Chris and I arrive at the red carpet permiere and we are so excited and I can't believe I get to see him happy after the marvel movies, he has a interview and we walked to the interviewer"

interviews

interviewer: good evening The Hollywood couple Mr. and Mrs. Evans, so before we get Chris's opinion about the movie I want to here lexi's opinion.

LEXI: I think it will be really great I mean beside it having Chris in it, it has a lot of action and stuff just like the marvel movies did and when he comes home every time he gets gone filming his scenes he always comes home in a cheerful attiude and he will help me but the babies to bed and we would have a great date night, but sometimes his anxiety gets the best of him, and when It does I will always be there when he needs help with it. and I am completely proud of him.

"Chris kisses my cheek and the interviewer says"

interviewer: awww you guys are the cutest, okay so chris I want your opinion will they be a knives out 2 and if so who do you want to play as your love interest

Chris: well I hope so and if I had to chose to play my love interest, I would probably have to pick my beautiful wife, she is such a bad ass. don't get me wrong I like working with Ana but I feel so much comfortable with her by my side.

interviewer: aww, well thank you joining me, I had a good time talking to you guys

"we walked away, and I looked at him" wait was you seriously say that about me and Ana "he nods" yes baby I want to work with you til the day we die, "smiles and I said" let's go home.