Grieving/ Defending Jacob permiere/ Marvel Project

"Lexi was very close to Chadwick and her and Chris have a permiere for Defending Jacob, and which they both are in it, and we are walking on the red carpet" Everyone give a warm welcome for Mr. & Mrs. Evans,  the interviewer was talking to Chris and I. "interviwer looks at Lexi and walk talking to her" hey lexi, how are you doing since the passing of the late chadwick boseman. "lexi said" i'm okay i guess, my husband and my kids are keeping me going and i talked it over with people of Marvel and we have a project for him. but that's all i can say for right now. "interviewer talks to chris" so Chris, this is your 9th film with your wife, how does it feel to work with her all the time. well i absolutely love it, because i am truthful to my wife and they also give me an option to either work with Lexi or work with another girl, and i alway say my wife because she is amazing actress, and a mother, so in gifted we saw her in a mom and wife for a role and now you see her as a mom here and you also get to see me in another dad role and attorney so i absolutely can't wait for you guys to see it. "lexi smiles and tears up" are you sure you are okay "the interviewer asked" yeah, i am just missing chadwick and when i am around him. it makes me happy when i am around him. "the permiere is over and we went home, Chris and I walked in" you never told me about the marvel project. i was but i was afraid that i was gonna make you mad. "Chris walked over and hugged me" honey, you could never make me mad i promise "i hugged him back and i started crying" it hurts babe. "chris comforts her and says" i know babe, and do you want me to go on set with you when you start the project. "i nod and said" yes please we leave this week on wednesday "i go upstairs and we start packing and and i feed the kids and put them to sleep. and I laid down and chris came out after taking a shower and he crawled into bed and we cuddled" mhm you smell so good babe. thank you "he replied and we fell asleep. today is the day i leave for the project and marvel has something to tell Chris anyway he got the phone call this morning, we put our luggage into the car but first we have to drive the kids at chris's mother. "we drive them to lisa's house and we walked into her house and the kids ran to her and hugged her and i said" sorry we can't stay long we have to go. "we kissed the kids goodbye and we started heading to LA, and after 44 miles we finally arrive and we walked in hand and hand and i see the cast of black panther and avengers, everyone came and hugged me and i started crying. "everyone back off and here comes Scarlett and Elizabeth and they came and hugged me and hour of crying on them i unhooked the hug and wipes the tears. Kevin came in and along with the director of black panther and avengers. first off Lexi, you will be coming to Wakanda, your character was friends with king T'challa knowing that you were actually closer to Chadwick more than anyone here, that's why i make your character to come back to Wakanda. "Lexi smiled and kevin said"then you will come back home from wakanda and you will bring back everyone that has died.expected black panther "everyone smiled and cheered lexi you start shooting today"

-lexi is filming-

Kaylee went to wakanda and saw shuri and she came to hug me along with his mother, i can't believe he's gone. Me either , i was just talking to him the other day when i came to see Bucky. i know  sweet girl , his funeral is today. "his mama said i nodded and i stood beside Shuri and i teared up, and they started dancing and we got his casket and shuri and i  walked down there and she placed his masked on the casket and walked away i kissed his casket" now rest easy king t-challa. we will deeply miss you. "after the funeral we went to shuri's clinic and she said" how long are you planning on staying, well shuri i kinda have to be home to run stark industries remember since my dad passed away he put everything in mine and pepper's name. oh yeah i totally forgot how are you were doing since everything happened with thanos. well i'm okay i guess i mean i kinda miss steve but i have an idea but i think i am crazy. "shuri looked confused" adn what's that. bringing back everyone back, shuri smiles and said i don't want my brother back but if you need help  i'm here to help but we might have to go to New York but that has more power and  plus that where they died as well . yeah your right, "we head back to the compound and i told Wanda the plan and we start doing the spell and all of a sudden, a lot of people have return tony, gamora, and the last but not least was  steve and i ran and jumped into his arms and he said i'm back. 

"the director yelled" CUTTTT!!!