heading home at last

"we arrive at the lax airport so we went to get in the uber and we headed back on set to film the last movie of the avengers which is Avengers endgame I have a feeling that our characters are gonna be endgame but we don't know til we read the scripts, so Joe and Anthony gives us the scripts I start reading and I start tearing up when I read about tony's death scene and then Natasha's death scene, and then mine and chris's characters is supposed to the time stone together, after I got reading I started crying and I walked out crying, everyone seen me and then Anthony said" you must have read the script. yes I have I have a love hate relationship with it, why. because of 2 death scenes I didn't like that but I did like what you did about mine and Chris's character. lets start filming.

- fliming-

"everyone sits around trying to lift Thor's Hammer, Tony tried but he failed and he was always sassy, then I tried it, it didn't move and the rest of the avengers tried to move it except Steve, so he rolled up his sleeve and he try to grab it he didn't pick up but it did move, and I got a phone call from Nick Fury.

- OTP-

NICK: so we have a problem, thanos is out coming for Captain America

why are they after him, "looks at him"

Nick: I need you to tell him

I will thank you for letting me know

nick: you are welcome Kaylee

-end Phone call-

they looked at me and they said who was that, "I looked at them and sigh" it was Fury, Steve, thanos is coming for you, "a couple days they go to the place so they can meet them but I am home but little did they know I will be there "gets into my suit and gets the coin and gets my magic from it and starts flying where they are at and I found them. Steve looks like hes gonna do something bad, they start fighting and then they were fighting long and hard til I got there I jumped down in the middle of them "uses magic so his heart can stop once his heart was stopped we killed him, I saw my dad lying there with blood. no dad you can't die "starts crying
" you are suppose to see me even happier with steve, but now you can't do that because you are dying, I already lost Natasha I can't lose you. Steve take care of my daughter, "he stopped breathing" DAD!!! "crys even harder" we should go, " after his funeral, we decided to go back to the time stone, Halk gets everything ready for us we said goodbyes and I stood there with steve, Halk counts back from 3..2...1 "we are gone"

-the past-

can I have this dance "I looked at him and he nodded and we started dancing

"the director yelled" CUT, after he said that we all huddled into a circle Anthony said" Thank you everyone for your 7 year works and the new members thank you for joining the family for one last time, " I spoke up" I want to thank you for giving an opportunity without begin I don't know where I will be as an actress I feel in love here I made friends here we are all family older ones newer people we will always be family "joe said" That's a wrap of Chris Evans, Alexa jones, Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johanson. there character will be missed.

"next week is our last premiere, Chris and I went back to his house and we sat on the couch and all of the sudden I started feeling sad and a tear feels down, he saw me" Hey baby its okay I promise, we will keep in contact with the rest of the cast " I feel asleep"