heading back to the airport

" The next morning I wake up and I go to the bathroom, and I take a shower and puts my clothes on and then washes my face and then after I do my skincare I start to do my makeup" Chris wake up it is almost time for our plane back to Los Angles, he mumbles and then he starts to get up and he went to the bathroom, and then he gets his clothes and he took a shower. we start putting in our luggage to our Uber and then I walked around the car and got in and then Chris finally got in and they took us to the airport, and we arrive at the airport gets our luggage and goes to the plane and puts my luggage in the pocket where everyone puts there luggage and then we sat down. "Chris finally told me the truth" I actually don't have a girlfriend I made it up and it's because I am falling in love with you and I know that you got hurt when I said that. "in shocked because I feel the same" no because I feel the same way about it but I really don't want to ruin our friendship, just me you won't I promise "he puts my hand in his hand and he takes a photo and posted it on Instagram, but I thought we wasn't gonna be public yet i mean i am not complaining about it i am just curious about that. well i don't know i am glad that you like it "i put my head on his chest" mhm this feels really great, but will you be my girlfriend yes i would love to since i am at least the only person who truly knows the real you and your brother. true and i can't wait to show you off more often "smiles and the falls asleep and i hour later our plane landed and we got off and there is paparazzi, i put his hat on and then we straight to the car and even with our luggage in the car as well that was close, it was man airports are always bad with the people and like it is kinda sad, i was thinking our holiday break is coming up and i was thinking we can meet each other's family. i would love to do that with you i mean you already met my brother and he already loves you so i don't see why not that you can't meet the rest of my family and i can't wait to meet your family.