Avengers Infinity War Premiere

"we started from the outside starts writing autographs and took pictures with some of the fans and then we finally made it to the inside and then we had to go separate ways so i got pulled into the interview"

"Lexi's interview"

interviewer: lexi, i know this isn't your first movie with the older cast mates, what is your opinion about the new cast mates

Alexa: i can't give too much away but my opinion is that they all are amazing, and i'm glad that they are given an opportunity that everyone else has been.

Interviewer: who are you most excited to see this evening

Alexa: well i am excited to see Chris Evans, i mean he is a really great actor and he play Captain America amazing, but again a lot of people won't agree with me but some of the fans will, "giggles and this guy walked up and it was Chris"

Interviewer: we was talking about you, but they are rumors going around about the both of you.

Chris: it's true, yes we are dating and she makes me happy and i think personally that she does really good in the films,

interviewer: thank you coming and addressing the rumors

-end of premiere and we go back to the hotel-

i had fun tonight with you and the rest of the cast, "Chris Smiles and says" i did too, "i'm struggling unzipping my dress" baby can you help me, yeah sure "he unzips my dress and he starts kissing my neck and i start moaning softly, and he puts me onto the bed and we start making out with you, and we both took each other's clothes off and he takes off my panties and he took off his underwear and sticks his tip inside of me and starts fucking me hard" fuck yeah, "says while he fucking me hard and hour later we laid beside each other and i lay my head on his chest' wow that was amazing baby, it was wasn't it. we go back to LA tonight and we start filming tomorrow, "we put clothes on and then we start packing and we met back up with the cast and crew but this time it was at the airport and we finally get on the plane i saw in the middle between Chris and Anthony which is a total mistake.