birthday party

"today is my sister's birthday so we decided to surprise her and fly in but we don't land til 2 am, so we landed and we checked into a hotel and we fell asleep and the next morning Chris and I went shopping for her and I got her a new phone which hers is messing up I got her iPhone 11 pro max like she wanted and chris is still upset because he had to switch to an iPhone 13 pro max because of the battery kept dropping, I wanted one because my 6s started begin slow, so we went back to the hotel and we put her phone in a bag and put bag paper on top and then I check the time it was 1:00 because we have been busy hanging out and went out to eat and then shopping for my sister, we walked down to his car and starts driving to my mom's house and we finally pulled into the driveway we got out and we sneaked into the kitchen, and my sister Rachel was talking and I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around" holy crap, your here "we hugged and then she hugged Chris" we are here, what's inside the bag "Rachel said and I looked at her and responded" you will find out at after dinner, "I sat down" so how far along are you, well I am 9 months today, "I looked at Rachel and she said" I hope the baby comes today, yeah me too "we start eating and during that I feel something liquid I looked down it was my water broke so I stand up Chris looks at me confused" well Rachel you will be getting your birthday wish. why "she said" my water just broke, "chris takes me to the hospital and we got a room"

-birth pov-

doctor: okay you are 10 meters dilated, so we need you to start pushing

"I start pushing"

doctor: okay sweetie you need to push another one

"pushes again"

doctor: okay well I see his head, we need a big push

I don't think I can go this, "chris holds my hand and said" if you can do your stunts then you can give birth,"i looked at him" true " gives a big push and hears crying"

doctor: here Is your healthy baby boy, do we have a name

"Chris and I smiled" yes we do Noah Asher Evans

"doctor tooked Noah and washed him off and then she put him in his bed beside of them and my family walks in" aww he is so cute, "Rachel walked in and hugs me twice" what's that for, well i got a new phone and most important i got a birthday twin"

end of chapter