finding out the news

Start writing your story

"the next morning i woke up and i went down to the kitchen and i looked on my phone and i got a missed call from taylor which is chadwicks wife so i called her back and she answered and she was crying" whats wrong, and she said its chadwick he died. i started crying, i will tell chris when he gets home   "we hung up and then a minute after hanging up the phone chris walks in and i started crying even more" whats wrong babe " i sighed before responded"so i got off the phone with taylor chadwicks wife.  he passed away in his sleep last night she told me that he has been battling cancer for 5 years even working as black panther, " he sat down, man i feel so bad for her, we have something planned with the marvel cast, taylor wants me to tell them because she cant.  "we go to LA and we went on set for a reunion and we walked on set depressed and then i got everyone attention" well i got a phone call earlier today with chadwicks wife, she had told me that he passed away in his sleep and that he was battling cancer for 5 years and that meant that he has worked as black panther while he had cancer. " everyone started crying and i did too" i cant believe he is gone, me and him where the closest out of the cast. joe walked in as he heard the news and it breaks my heart that he is gone. 

SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER BEGIN SHORT BUT I AM DOING SOME KIND OF REUNION/ TRIBUTE TO CHADWICK