jjk ♡ Body to Body

Title: Body to Body

Alternative Title: Body Arrangement

Author: relijoon

Description: yoongi and jungkook had an arrangement. yoongi gets jungkook to be his model in exchange of having sex as the younger requested. (as if body arrangement) is that all it?

Contains: no bdsm here folks, quick plot, names/name-calling, sex unprotected (no condoms), anal sex, artist x model, soft top, little fluff

Ship: KookGi (JJK, MYG)

A/N: (read the note at the end of the chapter.)

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"ahh..ngh!" yoongi moans helplessly, arms rose above his head and eyes shut while the taller man embraced him. he have his bottom part [lower body] exposed, large hands carrying him by the ass to support him on the table, his back beginning to get tired but the young man in between him seemingly doesn't wanna let go soon. he was thrusting his manhood nonstop inside of yoongi's. the feeling inside was weird, it's mixed of pain and pleasure. "angh..!"

"haa.." the tall, younger man breathes out. he opens his eyes just to meet with his. the young man was too, feeling good. yoongi felt the grip tightened on his hips, signaling the younger is close (to cumming). he huffs, "hyung."

yoongi slid his hands on the younger's arms, going to the nape to brush the hair. the younger looks uncomfortable holding it in any longer, he was desperate to release. yoongi grinned with that expression, "you can cum inside."

he did. he came deeply inside. the both of them pants, getting air to breathe as they remain eye contact. he closen their face together and was about to kiss yoongi, but he blocks it with his hand. he says, "no kissing, jungkook."

the called young, taller man frowned. he was pouting. yoongi pushed him by the chest and then get off with a groan. he gets his towel, removes his shirt, and went in the bathroom to clean himself. he rolls his arm and groans stressfully, "argh~ my body hurts. i guess i'm getting old."

jungkook just watches him continue to go in the bathroom while butt-naked. he caught a glimpse at his own cum dripping out of the older's ass down to his thighs. he covered his face with his hand out of embarrassment. he mumbles to himself, "i'm getting hard again."

after the long bath, yoongi came out with towel around his waist and hair still wet. he saw jungkook on the balcony with his boxer, focused on the view while a cig stuck on his lips. yoongi can't help but click his tongue in annoyance. he took his time cleaning himself inside-out and the younger could chill just like that. he approached jungkook and snatched the cig, shaking his deep thoughts with a surprise. yoongi puffs a smoke to his face, "smoking doesn't look good on you."

"ugh," jungkook whined with a scowl on his face. he scratch his head frustratingly and then pull the towel around yoongi's, he even grope his ass. yoongi blankly looks at him, he smirks, "we should do this more often."

yoongi smacks his wrist, "idiot." he called the younger who winces with a yelp. he even clicked his tongue as he walks away. he let jungkook have his towel, he is again walking butt-naked in the apartment. jungkook pouts and just get inside the bathroom to clean himself too.

once done, he saw yoongi already at his own desk, focused on his drawings. he heard yoongi says without looking, "we should stop doing it at the table. it was creaking," he puffs a smoke, "how annoying."

jungkook just continues his way to the older's drawers, dig himself some clothes to wear. he was kind of glad yoongi have oversized clothes (though it's the perfect size for jungkook). after that, he goes toward yoongi to take a look at the work. he leans behind the older, "currently in progress, huh?"