jhs - Click

Title: Click

By: Antigone_The_Lunatic

Description: Hoseok fucks Yoongi with a gun. Yoongi cries a bit and calls him daddy.

Contains: daddy kink, gunplay, bdsm, subby yoongi, and little fluff

Ship: MYG, JHS (YoonSeok)

A/N: This is kind of a practice run for another gun-related fic currently in the works. Obviously, this is utter filth. Enjoy!

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

"I could blow your fucking brains out right now." Hoseok holds the Glock .45 to Yoongi's temples, the barrel digging lightly into the skin in a perfectly circular ring. Yoongi's hands lay tensed at his sides, head thrown back and eyes squeezed shut to avoid the jarring sight of the gun. His bare knees dig into the plush carpet, barely covered by the loose white t-shirt framing his body, stopping just short of his ass. "I could pull this trigger and have your blood on my goddamn ceiling." Yoongi can hear the smirk in Hoseok's voice, the deep tone of a man struggling to keep composure. He fidgets slightly, his fingers picking at the skin of his thighs.

Breathe .

"I..."

Breathe, Yoongi, damnit .

"I'm sorry." He swallows harshly and his tongue darts out to moisten his lips, bitten raw in anticipation.

Silence .

"You're sorry?" Hoseok mocks, the cold steel nudged to the side as his breath fans across Yoongi's flushed cheeks. "You know that's not enough."

Close. So close .

Hoseok's lips brush against the skin and Yoongi trembles violently. "Please..." He whimpers, reaching out blindly to grasp at Hoseok's shirt, unwilling to face blown pupils and cruel smirks. Hoseok chuckles, the jolts of his chest palpable under Yoongi's fingers. "Look at me." Yoongi vehemently shakes his head, leaning away from Hoseok's threatening presence. "Look at me!" Hoseok's fingers dig into his scalp, forcefully yanking him forward so that he can share in the hurried pace of Yoongi's breathing.

Clang .

A sharp stab of pain courses through the latter's skull as Hoseok knocks the barrel against its side. Hoseok holds his head in place, effectively stopping the recoil as Yoongi hesitantly peeks from under his eyelashes. Before him, the clenched jaw of the other man complements the lust in his dark eyes, mesmerizing in their innate sadism.

"Good boy." Hoseok lowers the gun to Yoongi's jaw, groaning as whimpers and gasps fall from his reddened lips. It trails upwards to rest on their inviting surface. "Suck." He relishes the widening of Yoongi's eyes as he nudges the gun forward, coating it in a thin film of saliva. Yoongi wraps his lips around the cold steel, forced to meet Hoseok's stare by the strong grip around his jaw. "That's right. And good little boys apologize the right way, don't they?" Hoseok's nails dug into the hollows of his cheeks. Yoongi nods fervently, his tongue darting out to glide against the underside of the Glock. Hoseok's grip leave his features to drag down Yoongi's shirt, sliding his hand under its expanse.

Yoongi moans around the gun, unconsciously rocking his hips forward into Hoseok's touch. "Mmmmng!" Yoongi's muffled groans of frustration mix with the soft clinks of the gun against his teeth. "What is it, baby?" Hoseok removes the weapon from his mouth, a glistening layer of saliva coating the muzzle. "Please let me apologize like a good boy...daddy." He whines and Hoseok stiffens at the nickname, his hand leaving Yoongi's abdomen to palm himself through his jeans.