kth, jjk - Break My Bed (pt. 2)

Title: Break My Bed to make me wanna stay

Author: eclairdeluxe

Chapters: 2/2

Ship: TaeGiKook (KTH, MYG, JJG)

─━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Jeongguk swears quietly when he sees the way he clenches around Taehyung's dick, muscles tightening as he stretches him further.

"Shit- Jeongguk please." Yoongi caves, desperation settling inside because Taehyung has ceased moving and he needs something.

"Alright." Jeongguk rumbles, tone pacifying as he runs his thumb over his filled ass almost reverently. The tightness in his throat grows. "I got you, hyung."

Yoongi's stiffens when he suddenly feels Jeongguk slide a finger inside against Taehyung's cock, sending a tinge of pain through his system, the stretch different and slightly more that what he's used to. He hears Taehyung curse throatily beneath him and it makes his stomach burn with heat.

"Are you okay?" Jeongguk whispers behind him and he nods, head lolling as he inhales effortfully.

"Keep going." He mutters, shifting and feeling Jeongguk's finger press against his walls and it's everything he wants. "Fuck- another, c'mon."

Jeongguk tries not to get distracted but he fails, skin tingling as he carefully works his middle finger in, feeling Yoongi clench hard around him and he almost chokes. It's tight but he slowly pushes inside, wriggling his finger and drawing a sharp keen from the elder.

Yoongi's back arches, eyes fluttering shut as he tilts his head back, trying to ignore the discomfort while Jeongguk eases him open. Taehyung breathes heavily beneath him, hands gripping his hips with force as he attempts to ignore how much tighter- hotter- everything feels.

Jeongguk stills when he notices how hard Yoongi's breathing. He crowds in close, palm caressing the curve of his ass soothingly as he waits for Yoongi to relax, resting a knee against the bed so he's hovering over his frame.

Blood rushes to Yoongi's head and he tries not to think about how good it feels to have Taehyung's cock and Jeongguk's fingers inside him at the same time. The pain reaches him in waves but it mitigates gradually as Jeongguk keeps still, fingers crammed inside and making him feel full- sated- in the most delightful way.

It's slightly uncomfortable- the way he feels like he's being stretched past his limits but the fusion of pain and pleasure is appealing and he knows for a fact he doesn't want it to stop. Maybe he wants to be pushed past his limits.

"More." He presses, fingers digging into Taehyung's flesh and drawing a sharp hiss of pain below.

Jeongguk hesitates, worried about how quickly Yoongi's taking everything but then he's pushing back, ass flush against Taehyung's hips and his fingers disappearing inside and his thoughts scatter.

He presses the tip of his ring finger along his rim, testing the waters, and pausing when Yoongi emits a strangled sound. He keeps his finger in place, afraid to go any further but Yoongi is suddenly begging for more and Jeongguk finds himself acquiescing. He slides in with more effort this time around, applying more force just to fit inside and making Yoongi tremble between them.

Yoongi's mind nearly blanks out and he only registers the pain. He bites his lips to distract himself from it but Taehyung sees right through it, watching him the entire time.

"Guk, hold on." He pants and feels Jeongguk stop immediately, fingers rubbing against his cock and the tightness driving him up the wall but he tries to gather enough sense to check on the other. He extends a hand to grip Yoongi lightly by the chin, the concern emanating from him in waves when he notices the pained look on his face and the twist to his lips that usually only surfaces whenever he or Jeongguk get a little too rough. "Hey- babe, look at me."