Craig Tucker x Reader (sorta)

Is he mine? (Part 3)

You guys already know the ages

❗️SAME DISCLAIMERS AS THE PAST 2 PARTS❗️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenny's POV:

I gulped. When the fuck did he get here??? I slowly turned around to find him looking down at me. He raised his eyebrow.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"N-NOTHING!!! AGH!!" Tweek yelled, his neck making another audible crack as he twitched. "Whatareyouevendoinghere????"

"I came to talk to you, but then I heard my name being mentioned when I walked in." He stated before glancing between Kyle and I. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We also came to talk to Tweek, if you must know." I answered, a slight sass evident in my tone.

"About me?" He asked and I blinked. I should've just kept my mouth shut. "What is going on??"

"ACK, THIS IS TOO MUCH!!"

"Tweek, don't-!"

"YOU HAVE A KID!!!" He blurted out and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Goddamnit, Tweek!" Kyle snapped, taking the words right out my mouth.

"I-I'm sorry, K-Kyle!! I-I couldn't take the p-pressure!!" He stuttered out and both and Kyle and I sighed. At least it's out there now...

"What..?" I heard Craig mutter. "Since when??" He questioned and I glanced to Kyle. He looked like he was about to cry again. For fucks sake, I'm gonna have to tell him?? Fuck you, Kyle! I let out a huff.

"Since almost 5 years ago." I told him bluntly and his eyes about popped out their sockets.

"But I've been with Tweek for 4 of those 5 years!" He exclaimed, his hands flying up into his hair. "Hang on, how would You know if I had a kid or not, McCormick?? I bet this is just a stupid plan of yours to get money out of me!"

Dude, what?!

"Why would I want money from you??" I asked, giving him a weird look.

"Oh, I don't know. To get back at me for cheating on your sister?!" He yelled before his face seemingly fell slightly. "Wait..." He mumbled, his nose scrunching. He kept muttering stuff under his breath before he let out a groan. "Now that punch I got makes a whole lot more fucking sense."

"YOU GOT PUNCHED?!?"

"Yeah, by a girl who Kyle called baby a couple weeks ago." He told the blond before looking down at me. "You said not to mess with you Or your family. Meaning that kid is related to you somehow and I definitely didn't date Karen. That was Y/n, wasn't it??" He questioned, but I'm pretty sure he already knows the answer to that. "No wonder she called me a cheating son of a bitch. But, I can tell you now, that kid you guys had with you wasn't mine."

"How??" Kyle questioned, his eyes glaring up at Craig.

"She broke up with me 5 years ago, and you said that I had a kid that was born Almost 5 years ago, meaning that kid is 4 and not mine. Nice try McCormick." He concluded, scoffing. How this kid passed school I'll never know.

"Craig, do the math again." Kyle told him, sounding so done with this bullshit.

"Why should I? I just proved that the kid can't be mine." He stated in a matter of fact tone.

"B-But Craig, i-it adds up!" Tweek chimed in, making Craig look at him. "Y-Y/n may have b-broke up with you 5 y-years ago, but a b-baby takes 9 months to d-develop! You c-could've easily got her p-pregnant before you guys b-broke up!!"