5) balon d'Or

yes that's the dress you'll be wearing for the event if you don't like it then.. die idk!

AVA'S POV

it's been hours since the whole 'jude' situation.

we had so much time because the even starts at 9:30pm that we even got to see some places around paris. thank god i got to put on some makeup in the bus. i would never let myself walk around the streets of paris looking like i haven't slept all night.

i couldn't even get a nap.

after stressing about scenarios i made up in my head and freaking out about having to see jude, there's finally a knock at the door.

it's 7pm and the knock made me get up instantly. i open the door to see three different people with suitcases that i know are full of everything to get me ready. "oh it's so lovely to meet the ava watts!" i'm already loving the treatment. "come in!"

"i'm amelia, that's harry, and she's claudia." makeup, hair and stylist, what a great team.

they set up a proper chair in front of the really nice vanity in the room. "so ava, first gala!" i've only been invited to barça events. as i'm speaking about everything that's going through my mind, i cant help but admire how well they all work together and can interact with one another without getting fully distracted.

"so, you and jude bellingham?" my heart skipped a beat. "we're friends, sort of. we hardly see one another so there aren't that many chances to talk so it's strange." harry is taken back and drops the strand of hair he's curling. "wait so after all you've told me, you aren't even dating?"

"i wish." i sip from the water that's been given to me.

"but you and pablo gavi?" he asks, recurling the part of my hair that he dropped.

"i'm his date for tonight." i hear harry squeal, "but nothing serious."

"i told you they weren't dating." amelia, who stops everyone for that. "there just wasn't enough proof, not even one picture of them together." thank you! if only his fangirls thought the same.

it's 8:40pm and everything is done. harry slicked the front of my hair to tuck behind my ears and did loose curls on the rest, while amelia did a natural look on me that i absolutely adore.

right about now, claudia was ushering me to get out of the chair and get up on the little stand to get this dress on after being in my robe the whole time.

god if this dress doesn't blow gavi away, i dont know what will.

it's a black leather dress that hugs my body with no straps. it's long and i also paired it with gloves and a prada necklace. i wore black three inch heels.

i couldn't even look away from the mirror.

does that sound narcissistic? probably, but come on. i took quick pictures and then invited my crew who i couldn't have looked this good without. they all take a few pictures of me, mostly for their instagrams but i dont have a problem with it.

they leave and i walk out the door. the elevator door opens, xavi, jonatan, pedri, gavi and ansu walk out.

ansu walked over to me. "holy shit, ava, holy shit. give us a little warning next time." right cuz there's gonna be a next time. "what a way to ignore us, ava."

"i'm a bit tired of seeing you two." yeah, i'm definitely nervous to see jude and it really doesn't help that pedri and gavi are looking me up and down. pedri pulls my arm for a hug.

"you're the worst hugger."

"no, i've actually been told in the best." i know his mom is probably the only one to ever tell him that. i pull away and i finally say something to gavi. "stop staring, gavira."

"sorry it's just you look good."

"good?" i ask him, joking of course, well a little bit.

"you look amazing, ava, i'm sorry, i'm just nervous." he scratches the back of his neck and i smile slightly and adjust his tie, "you look just as amazing. don't know who did your tie though."

"the driver isn't even here yet, so let's get our pictures in!" jonatan moves us all around for his 'perfect shot.'

we get pictures from every angle you can imagine. we all have our phones to someone so it was hard to tell which one to look at.

"okay, the driver's here!"

please, please, please let the night to right.