One of his teammates has a crush on you

– Messi –

(Sergio Ramos)

Leo's Pov

I was making my way to the carpark when I overheard Sergio and Neymar talking. It still felt slightly weird to see him as a teammate/friend after all the years of fighting between us during El Clasico. I was about to make my presence known when I heard Sergio confess something to Neymar.

"I think I'm in love with Y/n"

I froze. He was in love with who. I prayed it was a different Y/n but deep down I knew it wasn't. The silence after Neymar questioned if it was my Y/n was an answer enough. I made my presence known by reasking Neymar's question.

"So, is it my Y/n?" I questioned with a glare. I felt a burst of pride when I saw them both jump back in shock and Sergio turning pale.

"Uhhh..." Sergio looked down to the ground before his eyes came back up to meet mine, "I'm really sorry Leo, I'm not going to make a move I promise. I just..."

I took the opportunity when he paused to step in, "You won't come anywhere near Y/n or you'll wish you'd never laid eyes on her. Do you understand" I deepened my glare before turning on my heel and walking off to my car proud of my little threat. I heard Neymar mutter something to him but couldn't quite make it out.

I sighed as I entered my car. I knew I had to tell Y/n but couldn't help but worry that she was also hiding feelings for Sergio. Before I could think about it for too long I gave her a call. She answered on the second ring.

"Hi Leo, is everything Ok?"

I saw her beautiful face in the camera and couldn't bear the thought of losing her.

"Yeah. I was just wanted to tell you that Sergio has feeling for you"

I heard her take in a deep breath and closed my eyes preparing for the worse

"Leo, look at me"

I opened my eyes and saw her smiling

"I love you, not Sergio. Don't ever forget that. It doesn't matter who or how many people may crush on me, it's you who I love."

I smiled at that, "te quiero cariño" (I love you sweetheart)

"yo tambien te amo Leo" (I love you too Leo)

I smiled to myself as I ended the call and made my way home. I'd talk to Sergio tomorrow, allow him to think about my words and hopefully panic a bit.

– Neymar –

(Kylian Mbappe)

Neymar's Pov

I couldn't believe what Kylian had just told me, I thought we were friends. I just stared at him in shock while he just looked uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, I just thought you should know. I won't make a move or anything" he mumbled really quickly before hurrying out of the locker room.

I stood there just staring at his retreating back not knowing what to do with this new found news. The words kept ecoying in mind and I tried to keep them out but they were soon joined by thoughts of Y/n breaking up with me to be with Kylian. Leo entered the room looking surprised.

"What's wrong with Kylian?" he asked, "Are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost"

"He's got a crush on Y/n" I mumbled looking up from the ground to reach his eyes

He came closer and wrapped his arms around me in a hug

"Can you tell Y/n for me?" I asked

"I think you should tell her yourself but I'll talk to Kylian for you"

"It's ok he promised me that he wouldn't make a move but just wanted to let me know of his feelings."

Leo smiled at me before grabbing his water bottle and leaving me to my thoughts knowing that I wanted to be alone for a bit.

I sat down on the bench thinking about how Leo told me that I should speak with Y//n myself. I decided that I'll tell her when I get home and plan for a date night on the weekend. I didn't want to force her to stay with me but I knew that having two guys in love with you did things to a girl, or at least that was what my sister had told me when we were younger. I dreaded having the conversation as I didn't know what her reaction would be but knew I had to do it sooner rather than later. I finally got up and made my way to the training pitch purposefully avoiding any eye contact with Kylian.

– Ronaldo –

(Benzema *Set when they played together at Real Madrid*)

Ronaldo's Pov

I was just finishing off tying my laces when Pepe came in,

"Hi Cris, don't get made but I'm pretty sure that Benzema has a crush on Y/n"

"WHAT?!" I questioned snapping my head up. The whole team knew that we were dating and yet here I was hearing that one of teammates had a crush on my girlfriend.

"Calm down. I don't know if it's true or not, I'm just telling you my thoughts based on what I heard"

"And what did you hear?" I asked getting up and walk towards him.

"I just heard him talking to Sergio about her but don't go and yelling at him about it as he isn't supposed to know I saw eavesdropping and he made Sergio promise to not tell you what he said"

I sighed as I knew I couldn't get made at Pepe but still. I wanted to talk to Benzema about it.

"I'll be subtle" I promised Pepe and went off to find Benzema. I found him by the water fountain filling up his water bottle.

"Hi Cris" he greeted me with a smile

"HI, so I was wondering what you think of Y/n. You never gave me your opinion when I introduced her to all of you"

I saw him falter slightly before responding, "uhh...I think that she's a great girl and you two make a great couple"

"What do you think about someone having a crush on their teammate's girl?" I asked, pretending not to notice him looking more and more nervous.

"Ummm... As long as the teammate doesn't do anything to break up the relationship and just keeps it to himself then it shouldn't be a problem. Right?"

I smiled at him knowing that I could trust him for now, "Right, you're a great teammate and friend Benzema"

We made our way to the training pitch together and forgot about the idea of telling Y/n for now. She shouldn't need to worry about something I was sure would never happen.