Meeting your family

– Messi –

Y/n Pov

After I had met Leo's family and them loving me, we decided it would
be time for Leo to meet mine. I knew my younger brother and dad would love him as they both love football. It was my mum I was nervous about. She had made it clear since I was young that she wanted me to get together with a doctor or lawyer or anyone as long as they got good grades in a top university. I also knew how much she hated tattoos and didn't like the fact that both me and my brother (while we didn't have any) had no problem with them.

"Stop stressing so much I'm sure it'll be fine" Leo told me, giving me a quick kiss.

"Ok. Let's go" I sighed knowing that this visit was going to end in disaster.

The moment my mum laid eyes on Leo, I could tell that she didn't like him.

"Mum, dad, B/n this is my boyfriend Lionel Messi" I said with a smile.

"No way that's THE LIONEL MESSI!!" my brother yelled, his voice getting louder towards the end. I could see my dad looked happy.

"Who?" my mum asked, making me roll my eyes. She had no clue about football, even though it was all me and my brother talked about.

"He's like the best footballer in the world," my brother told her excitedly with my dad nodding and I could tell he was itching to talk to Leo about the sport. Unfortunately my mum had to ruin it.

"So Leo, which university did you go to?" she asked with a disapproving look in her eye.

"I...uhhh.. Didn't go to uni. I started playing professionally when I was 17" Leo answered looking extremely nervous under my mum's glare.

"Mum" I hissed, "It doesn't matter"

"Be quiet Y/n. Now Leo I know a lot of young footballers get a lot of tattoos please tell me that you don't" she continued ignoring mine and my dad's attempts at getting her to calm down.

Leo shifted from foot to foot looking at the ground and his reaction was confirmation enough.

"Y/n how could you!? I thought I raised you better than this" my mum scolded me. "He doesn't have any degree and..."

"I don't care about him not having a degree. He earns more in a week than the average doctor earns in a year" I retorted. I didn't like bragging about how much my boyfriend earns but I knew this was one way that I could hopefully get my mum off our backs. Unfortunately it didn't. She just started ranting about injuries and careers ending and how I was throwing my life away,

I couldn't take it anymore and burst out, "I don't care if you don't agree with our relationship. We love each other and are going to continue dating whether you like it or not!" I grabbed Leo's hand and dragged him to the door but before leaving I turned to my dad and brother, "If you want we meet up another time with just the four of us" They both nodded and my dad said he'd call me later. I left the house fuming and got into the car. Leo got in beside me and held me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Y/n"

"It's ok Leo. I'm more hurt at some of the things she said to you."

"Don't worry about her now. We love each other and her opinion doesn't matter. Besides, your dad and brother seem nice."

"Yeah they are. Thanks Leo"

"Anytime" he answered before kissing me. I knew that it would be hard for him to win my mum's approval but with my dad and brother backing me up I knew that it would be ok.

– Neymar –

Y/n Pov

I walked into the living room to find my boyfriend pacing back and forth, muttering under his breath.