Birthdays - Lionel Messi

(Your Birthday)

Leo's Pov

Y/n's birthday was in a couple of days and it was her first birthday we were spending together as a married couple and I wanted it to be special. I decided to go see her brother and ask her for ideas on a gift. I knew I wanted to buy her a car as she had always refused before and didn't want me to spend money on her without a reason. Now I had the perfect reason.

After speaking to her brother and a few phone calls later everything was ready. There was just one more thing that needed and was Y/n herself and the day to be here. I couldn't wait for it to arrive and to see her reactions to the surprises I set out for her.

– The day –

Y/n Pov

I was awoken by someone screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY very loudly in my ear. I shot up almost narrowly missing my husband's nose.

"Morning princess" he said grinning and giving me a kiss

"Was the loud awakening really necessary?" I asked, "But morning to you to"

"Your gift is downstairs, come on" and with that he jumped off the bed and hurried downstairs.

"Y/n" he whined when he realised I wasn't coming.

Honestly, I swear he's more excited than I am, I muttered to myself.

I walked downstairs after tying my dressing gown around my waist and saw Leo standing there with a blindfold in his hand. He motioned for me to put it on and I did although I did roll my eyes at him. He led me outside if the wind I felt was anything to go by. He took off the blindfold with a "Surprise" and there before me was my dream car. I was too shocked to say anything so I just turned around kissed him.

"I take it as though you liked it" she said grinning from ear to ear

"I love it!" I exclaimed and ran over to the car. It was Black Bugatti Chiron with gold highlights.

 It was Black Bugatti Chiron with gold highlights

"I have just one more surprise for you"

"Really" I said, my eyes going wide as I turned to look at him, "But you've already done enough"

"I know but it's your first birthday as a married couple. I wanted to make it extra special"

"Thank you" I replied glowing with happiness and gave him another kiss.

The second surprise was a holiday to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the Universal Orlando Resort as Leo was able to get a few days off. I had always wanted to go as a kid but had never been able to.

That night as we lay in our hotel bed with the promise of adventure the next day I turned to Leo.

"Thank you so much for this extra special birthday"

"You're welcome" he answered before kissing me goodnight.

This would definitely be a birthday I will never forget.