Make up

– Messi –                                                                                                                                                                                Leo's Pov

– Two weeks after the last chapter –

I tried everyone Y/n knew but no one would tell me about her. It was hopeless. I hadn't done anything wrong but she didn't know it. I finally decided to go on a walk. I hoped I wouldn't get recognised but with my luck and fame, of course I did but it was only a young fan.

"OMG! Is it really you!?"

"Depends, who do you think I am?" I asked turning around to face the young girl

"I just wanted to ask for your autograph," she said, holding out a pen and notebook.

I took it and signed my signature, "Here you go"

"Thank you," she said, smiling up at me.

I smiled back but it didn't reach my eyes. Her smile reminded me of Y/n

"I wanted to ask what happened between you and Y/n. You were perfect for each other"

"I loved her like nothing else but then the media posted some photos of me kissing my ex from years ago and well she believed it." I wiped my eyes quickly so she didn't see me crying. "There's no one I love more than her"

"You sound like you really love her"

"Yeah, I do"

– The next day –

I heard a knock at the door which surprised me as I wasn't expecting anyone. I opened the door and saw Y/n standing there.

"Y/n! What are you doing here? I thought you had nothing to do with me anymore?"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know that picture was from before we began dating." A few tears ran down her cheeks and I gently brushed them away.

"So, I guess I came here to see if you would take me back. I totally understand if you don't..."

I cut her off with a kiss.

"There is nothing I would like more. I would've probably done something similar"

"Thank you Leo. I love you"

"I love you too Y/n"

We Kissed one more time before heading inside where I found out that the little girl had been filming me. Normally I'd hate it but this time I silently thanked her. She gave me my princess back.

– Neymar –

Y/n Pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and everything hit me like a truck. I rolled over and felt the tears coming again. Eventually I got out of bed and went downstairs where I saw Antonella cooking.

"Morning. You missed breakfast but lunch will be ready soon." she said gently walking over to me, "Are you ok?"

"Not really" I sighed, not being able to lie to her.

"It'll get better. You can stay here as long as you need to"

"Thank you"

Later that day we went over to the house I shared with Neymar. I wasn't expecting him to be sitting on the couch but there he was.

"Y/n! Leo told me what I did last night and I'm sorry." he cried as he rushed over to me. He tried to hug me but I moved at the last second.

"Why did you do it then?" I asked, avoiding his gaze.

He looked down before replying, "I was drunk. I know that it's no excuse but I just..." H trailed off. "Please, come back. I won't do it again."

He looked so upset and I could see in his eyes that he was really sorry.

"Ok fine, I'll give you a second chance. But only one"

He smiled and kissed me. I looked over his shoulder to see Leo and Anto smiling at each other and fist bumping. I knew I had been set up to bump into him but I was glad I was. I loved Neymar with all of my heart and I knew he wouldn't do it again.

Note: Sorry Neymar's was short. Also I'm sorry I didn't do one for Ronaldo (reason in previous chapter). If you really want to see them get back together again then comment below and I'll do my best.