2

It was late at night and I was leaning onto the bars.I could barely sleep comfortably.My cell door opened and I looked up at who it was.

"Will!" Elizabeth said excitedly

"Father!"she cried out again

"Yes,now where is that dog with the keys"
I heard father's voice say

I turn my head to see past the bars of the cell to see Will crouched down whispering with Elizabeth and father holding my cell open.

"Father?What are you doing?" I say

"Hurry now!" Father told me

He took my arm and dragged me out of the cell onto my feet.

"What is happening?And what of Elizabeth?"

"Only one of you must come."

Father and I started leaning on the wall waiting for will to finish his conversion with Elizabeth.

"If it weren't for these bars I would have had you already" Elizabeth says making me almost trip.

Father accidentally pulled the candle holder off the wall.I suddenly broke out into laughter seeing fathers confused face as he drops it into a pot beside him.

Once Elizabeth and Will are done we hurry away from the gallows saying our goodbyes to Elizabeth for now.

.•°☆♡☆°•.

"We must get you to the ship the captain is waiting on us"
Father said

I enter the carriage but not to long after we suddenly stop.

"Wait here!" Father tells me

Sneakily I leave the carriage as I hear Mr Mercer know he would search the carriage for me.

"'G'evening governor,he was carrying this with him,its from you" Mercer said his voice getting even more devilish as he spoke

Mercer pulled out a knife he stabbed into the captain who was waiting on us and pressed it to fathers neck.I wanted to do something but I couldn't.I heard Mercer's footsteps as he stepped towards the carriage and I ran.Luckily he didn't see me if he did I didn't know but I don't think he didn't because he didn't come running after me.