5

We arrived not to many days after probably an entire week.
The crew members all went to find what the ''ghosts'' left for them to find.

.•°☆♡☆°•.

We made our way to a pub which we have no idea if it is safe but after all the places we have explored and seen, Will and Jack haven't been found.We entered right on time to hear a man speak.

"NO,weren't you listening,not anymore"

James!James!It was James I dont need to hear that voice a second time to recognise it!After all these days I have finally found my fiancé!Oh I want to run up to him but I couldn't as a crowd started to surround him.I was so focused on James I completely zoned out for a moment.A bunch of pirates came running at me an di had no other choice but to fight.I look at Elizabeth and give her a sign of what I am trying to do.

I grab my sword protecting myself to get to James and get us out of here.I kept getting attack so I pushed Elizabeth into the crowd to get James and we would go to Jack together.Just as I finished fighting Elizabeth smashed a rum bottle onto James' head.

"Elizabeth!A- Elizabeth!James!" I stutter

I grabbed my sister's arm and started to shake her.I stared at her with wide eyes.I let go of her arm and put my hands on James' cheeks until I was pulled away from him.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY TOE RAG NOR HIM!NO!"
I protest

They threw James in a puddle of mud and as soon as he landed I ran as fast as I could to get to him.Pirates started to walk towards him so I stood in front of him.

"What?Something amusing to smile at?Go along then!" I shout out

They all start to walk away in disappointment as Elizabeth starts to approach us.

"James Norrington,what has the world done to you?" She says

"Nothing i didn't deserve."

I look at her and back at James who had his hand on his forehead.He takes a bucket and started to vomit into it.I felt horrible in that moment.I shook my head and smiled when he looked up at me.He lifted his hand and started to caress my face.I put my hand on his neck and wiped the mud of his lips so I was able to kiss him with no dirt going into my mouth.

Right after we have finished he had to vomit again and I bring the bucket closer to him.I turned to Elizabeth knowing she felt sad for him aswell.He never deserved this!

.•°☆♡☆°•.

"Captain Sparrow!" Elizabeth shouts out

I and James were arm in arm as I tried helping him stand.

"Here to be apart of the crew lad, welcome aboard." Jack calls out to her not realising it is her

"I'm here to find the man I love." Elizabeth shouts again

Jack stopped walking and looked out to the sea confused.

"Well I'm deeply flattered because my one and only love is the sea...perhaps Elena...she was always an Elegant and fierce woman." He says smiling as he spoke of me