4

*THE DOCKS*

"So,what are we doing?" Elizabeth asked me

"You see that ship?"

I point a brown ship that isn't all to large.

"Yes" Elizabeth told me

"We will go abroad that ship-"
I explained but got interrupted by Elizabeth

"You mean we will steal it?This is hardly an act of a lady!"
She scolded

"Well sometimes you have to stop being so lady-like!Anyhow we are going to commandeer it."
I said back acting like I know exactly what I'm doing

She scoff and i pulled her by the arm as she gasped.We hid behind tree and tree until we got close enough to run on board.

.•°☆♡☆°•.

"If they find out we are here they would probably kill us."
I pointed out

"Then why didn't we go on the ship father told you to go on?"
Elizabeth questioned me

"Because the captain is dead!"I said casually

"Wha-wh-"

"Come on!" I rushed her

.•°☆♡☆°•.

As we crept on board,we rushed below deck hoping to find something to change in so we could blend in with the crew.I found two pairs of clothes that barely fit us but we had no choice and had to wear them anyways.

"Ths is the best you could do?" Elizabeth said hating the clothes I found

"Well then you can walk around naked"

She looked like she was about to slap me across the face but the sound of people aboarding the ship was distracting us both.We silently went upon the deck to look like we were apart of them.But then I realised we left out dresses.Two crew members went below the deck before I could tell Elizabeth and ended up almost breaking a ankle stumbling backwards in fright.I pulled my tricorn forwards to try cover my face as he ran back upon deck and bumped into someone.He pointed below the deck and the other man went to see.He came back holding our dresses and trying to throw them of the ship.

The other man took hold of the dresses and started shouting. Me and Elizabeth grabbed a pot of paint and brushes.We then dipped them into the paint and started to paint the ship acting like that is what the captain told us what to do.The two kept arguing and I practically just let Elizabeth listen to them as the was on the other side already and was also closer to them.The men who were fighting where both brought into the captains quarters to discuss what was happening.

.•°☆♡☆°•.

*NIGHT*

"So what is your plan?" I asked Elizabeth

I tie two thin string on each side of these sticks and on the sleeves of our dresses of.You will control this one and I mines so they think the dresses belong to ghost." She explains

I honestly had no other plan so I just stuck with hers.

"This is flammable oil.On the deck write the word 'Tortuga' on it."she told me to do

"That's were we find Jack ?" I asked her

"Will."

I looked at her confused.

"We need to find Jack and his company.Father has no trust in William finding Jack and i will stick with my mission!" I said

"It's were we might find them both."

I looked at her,raised my eyebrows and looked at her for a moment and started writing down the word Tortuga on the decks floor.

.•°☆♡☆°•.

As me and Elizabeth played with the strings we realised they weren't understanding our message so I gave my stick to Elizabeth and dropped down to the deck.I threw a lamp onto the place I wrote on with flammable oil and shouted over to the crew...

"What's that over there ey?"

"Tortuga..."